What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ Shorten field again

mickdo

Coach
Blake said:
You choose to quote a quote to entertain the thought something might not be within the rules of international league? Nice work.
You reply by quoting a quote about a quote of a quote without actually arguing against the quote? Even nicer... :lol:

Are you saying Geoff Carr is lying?

Murphdogg1

Juniors
mickdo said:
You reply by quoting a quote about a quote of a quote without actually arguing against the quote? Even nicer... :lol:

Your hillarious.........

Blake

Juniors
mickdo said:

Are you saying the source is accurate?

I know you are, you said you are...

panthersballboy

Juniors
A shorter width will definitely advantage the kiwis. Last week alot of Australia's breaks were on the edges where as the kiwi's little men made plenty of metres running straight up the guts. Not complaining though as the Aussie coach should alter his game plan to match the field dimensions and the Aussie props need to stand up to the big Kiwi blokes.

Front-Rower

First Grade
mickdo said:
Sounds like it isn't within the rules to me...

Well the rule states a maximum length only. It doesn't state a minimum length. Nice little loop hole there isn't it :eek:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I dont like it.

From a kiwi supporters perspective.

If we win, we cant enjoy it because there is obviously the arguemnt of "its jus coz you changed the dimension ...blah blah blah" and we cant enjoy our win

If we loose, we wont hear the end of it.

mickdo

Coach
Front-Rower said:
Well the rule states a maximum length only. It doesn't state a minimum length. Nice little loop hole there isn't it :eek:
According to Carr it also states that it should be made as close to the maximum as possible.

Humphrey

Juniors
JamesWebster's#1fan said:
I dont like it.

If we win, we cant enjoy it because there is obviously the arguemnt of "its jus coz you changed the dimension ...blah blah blah" and we cant enjoy our win

Yes its a depressing thought isnt it mate:( that and the f*ck thats its bloody raining and expected to do so till Sunday

Front-Rower

First Grade
mickdo said:
According to Carr it also states that it should be made as close to the maximum as possible.

Too true and I understand that to be correct. Maybe the grass is not growing well on the 3 1/2 metre either side of the ground where it should be widened? :roll:

Too be honest look at the Melbourne Storm home ground there is no drama with there ground Its only as wide a double bed.

Surely these Australian blokes, who are supposedly the best footballers in the country (world for that fact), should be able to put up with it.

innsaneink

Referee
JamesWebster's#1fan said:
I dont like it.

Oh boo hoo princess...whats up, that time of the month is it?

If you win on your merits, be happy with it yourself, or cant you do that...your too thin skinned and insecure, gotta worry about what others will say?

Ffs#-o

Recent rah rah convert are ya?

mickdo

Coach
Front-Rower said:
Too true and I understand that to be correct. Maybe the grass is not growing well on the 3 1/2 metre either side of the ground where it should be widened? :roll:
I'm sure they could chuck a few sheep on there to eat it all by game day :lol:

Front-Rower said:
Too be honest look at the Melbourne Storm home ground there is no drama with there ground Its only as wide a double bed.
That's because they don't have a choice in the matter.

Front-Rower said:
Surely these Australian blokes, who are supposedly the best footballers in the country (world for that fact), should be able to put up with it.
It's not the players that are complaining as far as I'm aware, it's team management and coaches. I doubt the players care that much.

mickdo

Coach
douglasallen91 said:
who does carr work for?
Well, if you think he's lying, why don't you check the international rules of the game and get back to us? The kiwis don't seem to be accusing him of being a liar.