What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ side to face England (official)

ozbash

Referee
james was a pap high schoolboy, so was i. Lived about 8 houses away from him..

he would have been the most un-kiwi like future league player you'd ever meet. nice bloke though..

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
at least he's a kiwi.

I would rather lose every game with a team full of New Zealanders than win 1 with an aussie ring-in.

Thats why NZ always come behind Australia in everything! Because NZ winning attitude sucks! Australia play to win at all costs, and thats why their winners.

I would rather have Karmichael, TC, Brad Thorne and Fein in the kiwis and win any day than have losers like Leuluai & Tuimavave.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Thats why NZ always come behind Australia in everything! Because NZ winning attitude sucks! Australia play to win at all costs, and thats why their winners.

I would rather have Karmichael, TC, Brad Thorne and Fein in the kiwis and win any day than have losers like Leuluai & Tuimavave.

F off.

Doogiehouser your probably an aussie anyway – wanting your boyfriend Covell to get picked to add on to his 5 min game time as a kiwi.

If coaching staff kept pride in the jersey then you get more pride on the field.

But Fien doesn’t deserve to be there on ability/form anymore than Thomas does. Fien was crap for warriors in my eyes – he not even going to live in NZ anymore after he goes to ESL next year.

Taumata or Chase – will get regular game time in the halves next year at Castleford and Melbourne.
Also Foran and hopefully Heremaia might get a start for the warriors.

CB4 – it not even worth mentioning Cayless – I was down New Plymouth and he is a ledge down Waitara where his family are from. I heard he even spoke on his marae when they arrived with All Golds.

Yea, that’s why we lose – not because aussie spend 10x us on development etc.

This kiwi team could still beat Australia – just have to play the near perfect game like other times they were victorious.

To me all this talk of dominance of Australia is got me f’d off – hopefully Stanley Gene takes out Cameron Smith in grapple tackle. Kiwis should pay one of the PNG boys five chickens.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Personally I would rather have Kylie Leulauai or Jesse Royal at prop than tuimavave – but remember tuimavave came in to cover injuries – anyway nothing to lose in this match particularly for him.

Infact everything to gain for Evarn – doesn’t wanna be a one test kiwi like Dougie’s boyfriend Covell.

Also cant wait to see Nightingale get a chance – im a big fan or both him and SKD. Watch how real wingers play after watch the Joke that is Francis Meli and to a lesser degree Matt Utai.

Meli woulnt make the Otara Scorpions starting 13 with that performance and they play Akld third division.

I wonder where Hitman51 was is now - probably still crying with the rest of the samoan team.
At least island supporters cheer no matter what - even when opposition score a try lol. Maybe change that Samoan Flag poking out of their cars for a pacific party flag at least you might be able to win the battle for the Mangere electorate

Last edited:

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
F off.

Doogiehouser your probably an aussie anyway – wanting your boyfriend Covell to get picked to add on to his 5 min game time as a kiwi.

If coaching staff kept pride in the jersey then you get more pride on the field.

But Fien doesn’t deserve to be there on ability/form anymore than Thomas does. Fien was crap for warriors in my eyes – he not even going to live in NZ anymore after he goes to ESL next year.

Taumata or Chase – will get regular game time in the halves next year at Castleford and Melbourne.
Also Foran and hopefully Heremaia might get a start for the warriors.

CB4 – it not even worth mentioning Cayless – I was down New Plymouth and he is a ledge down Waitara where his family are from. I heard he even spoke on his marae when they arrived with All Golds.

Yea, that’s why we lose – not because aussie spend 10x us on development etc.

This kiwi team could still beat Australia – just have to play the near perfect game like other times they were victorious.

To me all this talk of dominance of Australia is got me f’d off – hopefully Stanley Gene takes out Cameron Smith in grapple tackle. Kiwis should pay one of the PNG boys five chickens.

Covell has more skill and courage than Leuluai, theres only one game Leuluai would be a legend at: Hide & Go Seek! No one can ever find him and ever will.

Fein was crap at hooker for the Warriors only winning under 50% however at halfback the Warriors won 70% of their games when he was starting at halfback that isn't really crap is it? Leuluai's record was an awesome 48%.

Taumata & Chase? How many NRL games has Taumata played?(yes I know Inu got picked on slim number but he wasn't playing a pivitol role such as the 7) Chase? he cant even keep a starting position week in week out at NRL level and you can kiss goodbye any development of his game now that he's shifted to ESL. Taumata has potential but only time will tell. Lacks compusure. Heremia? Too old. Foran? its too early to tell, can the Warriors environment develope him into a good 7 or into a good touch footy player. I actually think his brother Keiran will be the better player.

The kiwi attitute sucks! Pride alone doesnt win you games! 2nd place is not a good achievement. You have to pick the best players available. Are you telling me that Irene Van Dyke should never have played for the Silver Ferns or that Rodney So'oalo & Jerry Collins shouldnt have played for the all blacks? If Fein wants to be a kiwi, he can be a kiwi as long as he's good enough to be selected. Which he is.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Covell has more skill and courage than Leuluai, theres only one game Leuluai would be a legend at: Hide & Go Seek! No one can ever find him and ever will.

Fein was crap at hooker for the Warriors only winning under 50% however at halfback the Warriors won 70% of their games when he was starting at halfback that isn't really crap is it? Leuluai's record was an awesome 48%.

Taumata & Chase? How many NRL games has Taumata played?(yes I know Inu got picked on slim number but he wasn't playing a pivitol role such as the 7) Chase? he cant even keep a starting position week in week out at NRL level and you can kiss goodbye any development of his game now that he's shifted to ESL. Taumata has potential but only time will tell. Lacks compusure. Heremia? Too old. Foran? its too early to tell, can the Warriors environment develope him into a good 7 or into a good touch footy player. I actually think his brother Keiran will be the better player.

The kiwi attitute sucks! Pride alone doesnt win you games! 2nd place is not a good achievement. You have to pick the best players available. Are you telling me that Irene Van Dyke should never have played for the Silver Ferns or that Rodney So'oalo & Jerry Collins shouldnt have played for the all blacks? If Fein wants to be a kiwi, he can be a kiwi as long as he's good enough to be selected. Which he is.
Are you sh*tting me? Leulauai has courage – for a halfback he doesn’t lack defensive ability and he’s probably take a hittup if he had too.

He needs to take control of the game be more louder and be more active is the issue.

Thomas doesn’t have to be a legend – but he does have to improve.

Cant believe your looking at stats to prove your point re: fien at halfback. Watch the game – he stifles attack , does too much and then rushes last play options. CRAP

WTF – are you on about re: Chase, Taumata – firstly they definitely have the talent and the desire to play for the kiwis.
Next year the get the opportunity to play regular FG.
Chase got shafted as St George – next year he will partner sherwin in the halves and will play the whole season – and will develop much more than being given mind games at the dragons and playing bench hooker giving us more of a player pool to select from.
Which means we mite not have to resort to picking queensland hooker at halfback or kearney might not have to pick everyones worst enemy “Lulu”.

Don’t bring up Collins and Solialo – they were brought up here – Fien jumped on a plane a couple years ago and in one more he leaving on a plane never to return. Is not the same or a you geniused.
Again don’t giv a toss about the A.B’s.

As for netball I couldn’t give a toss who plays. She migrated here for life mate not for a contract.

Fien will never be a kiwi – just a kiwi international or kiwi wannabe. He wont be mentioned in the same breath as Freeman, Friend or Stacey Jones.

More like Luke Covell and Shane Endacott.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
Are you sh*tting me? Leulauai has courage – for a halfback he doesn’t lack defensive ability and he’s probably take a hittup if he had too.

He needs to take control of the game be more louder and be more active is the issue.

Thomas doesn’t have to be a legend – but he does have to improve.

Cant believe your looking at stats to prove your point re: fien at halfback. Watch the game – he stifles attack , does too much and then rushes last play options. CRAP

WTF – are you on about re: Chase, Taumata – firstly they definitely have the talent and the desire to play for the kiwis.
Next year the get the opportunity to play regular FG.
Chase got shafted as St George – next year he will partner sherwin in the halves and will play the whole season – and will develop much more than being given mind games at the dragons and playing bench hooker giving us more of a player pool to select from.
Which means we mite not have to resort to picking queensland hooker at halfback or kearney might not have to pick everyones worst enemy “Lulu”.

Don’t bring up Collins and Solialo – they were brought up here – Fien jumped on a plane a couple years ago and in one more he leaving on a plane never to return. Is not the same or a you geniused.
Again don’t giv a toss about the A.B’s.

As for netball I couldn’t give a toss who plays. She migrated here for life mate not for a contract.

Fien will never be a kiwi – just a kiwi international or kiwi wannabe. He wont be mentioned in the same breath as Freeman, Friend or Stacey Jones.

More like Luke Covell and Shane Endacott.

How many years to we have to wait for Leuluai? Yes he throws his body around trying to make hits, but is that the role of a halfback? To beat Australia he does have to play like a legend. He has to more than just improve if the kiwis have any chance of winning the WC. He aint up to it. In the big games you compare him to Thurston. You cant compare skill but compare the number of times Thurston touches the ball against how many time Leuluai does. The halves are the most pivotal positions on the field.

Fein may not be as good as his Australian counterparts but you talk about him rushing last play options...at least he is involved in last play options. How many times have I seen on the 5th tackle Leuluai rush into dummy half to provide the ball to Hohaia or Marshall to kick? Now if that aint stifiling the attack or rushing the last play then what is?

Chase and Taumata have talent but Chase will get fat and lazy over in ESL like all other kiwis who go there and Taumata still not certain he will be a good boy or not. You say they both have a real desire? Taumatas first desire was actually to play for QLD but he decided to play for NZ when his nana died, hardly a strong personal desire.

Do you think QLD would be the Kiwis? Are they a superior team to the Kiwis? Personally I think so, if Fein is good enough to play for QLD he's definately worth a look in for the kiwis.

You question Feins eligibility of being a kiwi yet you say someone who is born & raised and never lived in Australia is more of a kiwi than Fein just because he said a few words at a Marae?

I agree with Doogiehowser, Leuluai sux, would rather have a team full of kiwis than win blah blah blah........
Get real fool Oz dont care who they have they just want to win, same with me, if somebody has lived here long enough and want to be kiwi than to me their kiwi, mean maori mean aye, dont think so.

ozbash

Referee
Australia play to win at all costs, and thats why their winners.

we know, its not a game (recreational activity) anymore for you. The enjoyment has long gone and its become an addiction instead of a sport.

You cannot, under any circumstances, compete on a level playing field. For the aussie "fan" to function you must have the odds stacked in your favour.

I pity the aussie "fan", you have lost one of the most pleasurable things in life, the competition, and replaced it with winning.

I agree with Doogiehowser, Leuluai sux, would rather have a team full of kiwis than win blah blah blah........
Get real fool Oz dont care who they have they just want to win, same with me, if somebody has lived here long enough and want to be kiwi than to me their kiwi, mean maori mean aye, dont think so.

congratulation, you have narrowly won the prestigious "f**kwit of the week" award. Pick up your sought after prize when you leave and , dont forget, you are in the running for the supreme award, "clueless dickhead of the year" award.

I think you're in with a bloody good show actually...
progress.gif

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
we know, its not a game (recreational activity) anymore for you. The enjoyment has long gone and its become an addiction instead of a sport.

I pity the aussie "fan", you have lost one of the most pleasurable things in life, the competition, and replaced it with winning.

What sort of moron watches a sport and doesn't care whether a team wins or loses? If that floats your boat go watch pre-schoolers play tiggy or something. National teams need fans who want them to win, thats what inspires and motivates them to achieve.

congratulation, you have narrowly won the prestigious "f**kwit of the week" award. Pick up your sought after prize when you leave and , dont forget, you are in the running for the supreme award, "clueless dickhead of the year" award.

progress.gif

Were does he pick up the award from? Obviously it wont be from you because with your attitute you never have and never will win anything!

You cannot, under any circumstances, compete on a level playing field. For the aussie "fan" to function you must have the odds stacked in your favour.

progress.gif
[/quo
What a joke is that suppose to make me feel little or something? After your finished tugging why dont you tell your Mrs to go cook some eggs or something, or maybe you might lose that fight to, loser!

ozbash

Referee
What sort of moron watches a sport and doesn't care whether a team wins or loses? If that floats your boat go watch pre-schoolers play tiggy or something. National teams need fans who want them to win, thats what inspires and motivates them to achieve.

or in some cases, cheat ? well cheat is such a nasty word (even when using it for australia/ns) so i'll change it to 'bend the rules'.. much more peecee.

Were does he pick up the award from?
I guess you can give it to him.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Expect some changes to the kiwi side to line-up tonight.

Fa’alogo out -> Harrison to starting back-row and I assume Sammy Rapira to come on to the bench.

Not sure if Fa’alogo is injured or whether they are resting him.

Latest posts