What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ Starting Seventeen

ParraMatt

Bench
1. Brent Webb
2. Tevita Vaikona
3. David Vaealiki
4. Nigel Vagana
5. Lesley Vainikolo
6. Robbie Paul
7. Stacey Jones
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Richard Swain
10. Paul Rauhiihi
11. Roy Asotasi
12. Awen Guttenbiel
13. Sonny Bill Williams

14. Ali Lauititti
15. David Solomona
16. Iafeta Paleasina
17. Benji Marshall

ParraMatt

Bench
He only kills him this season because Nathan hasn't played as much. Nathan is a leader, Jason is not. Nathan would probably Captain the side, He does what Price does for your team.

carlnz

Bench
Jason will be a starting prop, Richard Swain has retired, Benji is injuried, Stacey Jones also retired, David Vaealiki injured, Tevita Vaikona gone to rugby.....man do some research before posting crap and get rid of those nice person eel players or has been eel players and put in the Panthers hair bears...

Stink thread

The Colonel

Immortal
ParraMatt said:
1. Brent Webb
2. Tevita Vaikona
3. David Vaealiki
4. Nigel Vagana
5. Lesley Vainikolo
6. Robbie Paul
7. Stacey Jones
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Richard Swain
10. Paul Rauhiihi
11. Roy Asotasi
12. Awen Guttenbiel
13. Sonny Bill Williams

14. Ali Lauititti
15. David Solomona
16. Iafeta Paleasina
17. Benji Marshall

Swain and Jones have retired, Guttenbiel has put his hand up for off season surgery and Vaealiki is unlikely to play before the next ESL season.

Jason and Nathan Cayless would both have to play with it unlikely that Wiki will play in the Tri-Nations due to his ankle, Frank Pritchard provided he is fit would be a good chance. No Puletua or Galuvao? Robbie Paul is looking like half his previous self.

ParraMatt

Bench
carlnz said:
Jason will be a starting prop, Richard Swain has retired, Benji is injuried, Stacey Jones also retired, David Vaealiki injured, Tevita Vaikona gone to rugby.....man do some research before posting crap and get rid of those nice person eel players or has been eel players and put in the Panthers hair bears...

Stink thread

Richard Swain, Retiring at the END of the YEAR. Doesn't mean he can't play the Tri Series then retire.

Benji, Injured now, Not when the Tri-Series is on

Stacey Jones, Same as Swain

David Vaealiki, Right to go come Tri-Series time

Your right about Tevita.

and Excuse me, You are the one coming into the Eels Forums a few weeks ago giving us the news on Mike Davis etc saying that your glad he has gone to the eels and eels are now your second team. Then here in the NRL Forums you tell me that we have nice person players and has beens.

Get a lift bitch.

ParraMatt

Bench
Colonel Eel said:
ParraMatt said:
1. Brent Webb
2. Tevita Vaikona
3. David Vaealiki
4. Nigel Vagana
5. Lesley Vainikolo
6. Robbie Paul
7. Stacey Jones
8. Nathan Cayless
9. Richard Swain
10. Paul Rauhiihi
11. Roy Asotasi
12. Awen Guttenbiel
13. Sonny Bill Williams

14. Ali Lauititti
15. David Solomona
16. Iafeta Paleasina
17. Benji Marshall

Swain and Jones have retired, Guttenbiel has put his hand up for off season surgery and Vaealiki is unlikely to play before the next ESL season.

Jason and Nathan Cayless would both have to play with it unlikely that Wiki will play in the Tri-Nations due to his ankle, Frank Pritchard provided he is fit would be a good chance. No Puletua or Galuvao? Robbie Paul is looking like half his previous self.

It was a bit of a joke, Putting in alot of eels players, You all took it the wrong way. Come on Colonel, Do I really think that Nathan Cayless, and David Vaealiki were actually going to play. I could of put in Jeremiah Pai and you would of believed that I was acutally being serious.

carlnz

Bench
ParraMatt said:
carlnz said:

Stink thread

Richard Swain, Retiring at the END of the YEAR. Doesn't mean he can't play the Tri Series then retire.
Get a lift bitch.

Hey BITCH, he retired from REP footy last year dick.....get with it!

Joke yeah what ever

The Colonel

Immortal
ParraMatt said:
Come on Colonel, Do I really think that Nathan Cayless, and David Vaealiki were actually going to play. I could of put in Jeremiah Pai and you would of believed that I was acutally being serious.

You definitely would have lost me at Pai. Nathan Cayless, IMO, will be a likely inclusion in the Test squad, especially with Ruben Wiki out. Vaealiki, who knows? What with all the players who are pulling out injured and retiring he could well get a spot in the squad.

ParraMatt

Bench
NZ Side to take on Australia and Great Britian at season end.

1. David Vaealiki (ex parra)
2. Jeremiah Pai (parra)
3. Willie Tonga (ex Parra)
4. David Kidwell (ex parra)
5. Mike Davis (parra)
6. Feleti Mateo (parra)
7. Marcus Perenara (parra)
8. Ben Taia (parra)
9. P.J. Marsh (parra)
10. Nathan Cayless (parra)
11. Alex Chan (ex parra)
12. David Solomona (ex parra)
13. Henry Perenara (parra)

ParraMatt

Bench
carlnz said:
ParraMatt said:
carlnz said:

Stink thread

Get a lift bitch.

Hey BITCH, he retired from REP footy last year dick.....get with it!

Joke yeah what ever

Didn't you hear he has made himself available again. It's in the news today, I thought you would of heard it seeming you know everything. I tell yah, You kiwis really don't know how to relax a bit.

legend

Coach
The Kiwi's can make a very good side from the players they have in Australia.

N Vagana
Matt Utai
S B Williams
P Whatuira
F Meli
L Hohaia
R Paul
R Wiki
T Puletua
J Gulavao
P Rauhihi
M Betham
J Cayless

F Pritchard
N Cayless
R Asotasi
D Kidwell

B Harrison
L Vainikolo
V Anderson
L Anderson
C Toopi
A Lomu
R Fao'oso

carlnz

Bench
yeah wat ever dick, their is nothing in the news today about it.....you are a dick trying to talk abotu shit you dont know...willie tonga is australian dick..Pj marsh is australian..and wiki is fit for the triseries

ThrashViking

Juniors
1.Brent Webb
2.Lesley Vainikolo
3.Jamaal Lolesi
4.Paul Whatuira
5.Francis Meli
6.Nigel Vagana
7.Robbie Paul
8.Jason Cayless
9.Monty Betham
10.Paul Rauhihi
11.Ruben Wiki (C)
12.Tony Puletua
13.David Kidwell
Reserves
Ali Lauiti'iti
Joe Galuvao
Nathan Cayless/Roy Asotasi
Sonny-Bill Williams

The Colonel

Immortal
carlnz said:
and wiki is fit for the triseries

Only just apparently.

Scans confirm ligament damage for Wiki

7 September 2004

Ruben Wiki's race to be fit for Canberra's NRL qualifying final against the Sydney Roosters is almost certainly over with scans confirming he has damaged ligaments in his left ankle.

Wiki will visit an orthopaedic surgeon in Canberra tonight with Raiders club doctor Ian Murphy for further assessment.

However, it is unlikely the 224-game veteran will recover in time for Sunday's game at Aussie Stadium.

The usual recovery time for an injury of Wiki's type - a high ankle sprain - is four to six weeks.

The New Zealand international underwent an MRI and further x-rays on the ankle yesterday which confirmed he had not suffered any bone fractures around the ankle.

Brought to you by AAP