What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NZ vs SA 5th one dayer

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
southern warrior said:
Will start at 1.45 weather permiting.

Which means it won't start.

I think you guys have all the rain that that we should have got, and caused our drought.

Good luck with the game if it goes ahead.

salivor

First Grade
What a f**ken joke, no wonder Doug Cowie barely gets a game these days at international level. Snicko showed clearly it hit the back pad but even my intitial reaction was that it didn't hit bat.

192/8 off 33.. pretty average score. Thank christ for Harry. Now get out there legend and take a few wickets and surpass 200.

salivor

First Grade
That total is not going to be enough but what about the feeling between the two sides? First Kallis and McCullum nearly come to blows and now Fleming and Smith have had a go at each other before the SA innings got underway.

salivor

First Grade
More words spoken between smith and the fielders at the end of that over and Styris pulled a face as if to say don't get your knickers in a twist graeme :lol: . Theres also a little bit of rain in the air so there is hope for the Kiwis yet.

salivor

First Grade
Gibbs gone as Harris pulls off a ripper, remind me why we dropped him? Klusner is in as a pinch hitter and the fun and games continue.

SA 18/1

wittyz chick

Coach
salivor said:
That total is not going to be enough but what about the feeling between the two sides? First Kallis and McCullum nearly come to blows and now Fleming and Smith have had a go at each other before the SA innings got underway.

it said on the net friendly conversation...what do you think they were talking about??????

salivor

First Grade
There was nothing friendly about either conversation. The Kallis incident seemed to be about McCullum having to move slightly aside when running between wickets while I think Fleming was letting off some steam over his dismissal earlier in the day.

The tension has died down now and Klusner is gone, SA 43/2.

salivor

First Grade
Kllusner got 14 and Gibbs was out for about the same. Fleming also just dropped Graeme Smith at first slip, it was a very poor attempt as well but his usually high standards.

SA 44/2 after 7.5 overs