What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

o-er

inertia666

Juniors
today i got a call to consult for a company programming AS400 mainframes :lol: so i better cracking finishing off these patches before Clevo gets on my back :lol:

i've been 4 months unemployed so this as come as a huge relief :cry:

dazza1976

Juniors
today i got a call to consult for a company programming AS400 mainframes so i better cracking finishing off these patches before Clevo gets on my back

The best of luck to you mate.
You seem a decent bloke giving up much of your time for no real personal benefit.
Hope you get it and prove to be a success.
Thanks for all your work with the game it's genuinelly appreciated.
Cheers

inertia666

Juniors
yeah thanks.

I've got it. I worked for them before and they've asked me back. It's only until the end of august though, and short term its ok as I will be using my own company to employ me to give to them :mrgreen:

long term it means i have no idea when the next job is. :roll:

Docking

Juniors
Yeah, I hope you'll get some time later in the year to look at some more value added packages for RL.

You've done simply an incredible job with the editor and I'm sure everyone who is using it would agree it's a superb product and invaluable to those who play RL a fair bit.

Good luck with the work :mrgreen:

Latest posts