What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O/T Tonight's game

Rastafarian

Bench
Broncos Vs Sharkies... probably no one here care about this game but I do for my multis. Long story cut short, I punted 5 legs on my multis and got 4 of them right and the last leg I have is scum + 14.5 (total winning is $1900)... The more I think about it, the more I think Broncos will belt these scums in front of their home crowd. But again Bronx performance has been dreadful!!

Now questions to all you punter (noted slater, Lance, Grizzly bear, Snowman? and others) - will you hedge it by let say $500 on Bronx -14.5 ($2.00) so whatever the outcome I still make profit? or stick with my current multi and risking Bronx to win more than 14.5?

I guess option 1 is much better as I will win regardless but just want to know your "expert" opinion. Many thanks.

Doug2234

First Grade
Bronx by more then 14.5 is very doubtful.

GO FOR IT!!! You are gambling arent you.. if i went soft i wouldnt have wont the $2700 on the pokies before the Storm game :)

Good night that night.. still feeling it

Patto

Juniors
Mate I'd hedge it. Congrats on getting first 4 legs up but I think with the broncs getting a few players back against a Barrettless sharks, combined with last weeks pounding could equal brisbane running up a very very large score tonight!

Rastafarian

Bench
Doug 2234 - Thanks for the input and congrats on the pookies! btw I also won $2400 on pookies on the weekend while missus went shopping... Proud to say, I just deposited the cheque early this morning!

Patto - Thanks mate, its only my 4th for the season... Exactly what I was thinking... Some of their guns are bak from injury Wallace, Thaiday and I think Kenny is back too... last week could be a double edge sword for the bronx; they can either come up on fire or still feel depressed...

Anyone else? Would be interesting to hear from Lance (c) and slater if they are around... They seems to know what others dont...No disrespect to the others...

SN0WMAN

Juniors
Soz mate I'm ticked I lost a case on the Warriors game where I gave a 30 pt start to a mate - damn we were deadset looking like winning by 40+ with 20 mins to go.

14.5 looks like a 50/50 shot to me Bronx are struggling - but Barrettless Scummers up there will hurt. You may just get up with that big spread.

Rastafarian

Bench
Soz mate I'm ticked I lost a case on the Warriors game where I gave a 30 pt start to a mate - damn we were deadset looking like winning by 40+ with 20 mins to go.

Ouchh... thats gotta hurt! :crazy:

It reminds me of a similar case, I put Dragon 1-12 and we were up by 12 points at 79minutes and when I thought I got my $2k, Sowie pint point accuracy field goal... bitter sweet win...

SN0WMAN

Juniors
LOL I once got us 30+ at Scummer Park - paid i think 20-1, we got up to 28 with a Riddell kick from sideline, I was pleading for him to kick it - everyone around telling me to ease up as we had smashed the scummers regardless, until I told them of the bet - thank God that ball went over to put us 30 in front. Also thank God Phil Bailey dropped the ball with the line wide open 1min later.

Latest posts