What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

\"OCTOBER 2003\" goooooonne from TruBlu.com.au

broncos4eva

Juniors
Hey guys, just logged on and visited trublu.com (as i normally would) and noticed that on the homepage the coloured "October 2003" wording has been REMOVED!!! If this isn't a sure sign that the game has been delayed, i dont know what is!!! Just thought i would let you all know. Cheers

I saw the same thing just before. This is becoming past a joke. They would have been better off not saying anything about when the game was due. It built up excitement, sure, but now that it is constantly getting delayed, people are just getting the shits

TripleM

Juniors
Stormer: this game has *not* been constantly delayed. If you look at the official word, so far it has only been officially delayed once. This would be the second time.

Anyway, at least they realised they made a mistake and fixed it.. better than it just saying October 2003 until the last day of october or something..

Front-Rower

First Grade
I may have an old page still loading from the trublu website but at 1.33pm today there was still October 2003 there and it was in a blue text with a yellow highlite around it. Hmmzzz :roll:

TripleM

Juniors
Not in this thread though it seems.. apart from one "sad to see no more october 2003" the rest of the posts seem fine.