What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odd Spot

Alan Shore

First Grade
Courtesy of Telstra MobileNet® PocketNews.

25/04
A retired UK salesman is on the verge of finishing his quest to visit all 265 branches of the Asda supermarket chain.
AAP Disclaimer

18/05
Alaskan firefighters nowcarry doggie-sized oxygen masks to ensure animals have a better chance of survival in fires.
AAP Disclaimer

05/06
A Kenyan man was caught posing as a cop and harassing people, armed with a shoe brush as a gun and a sheep as a dog.
AAP Disclaimer

18/06
An Indian man has chopped off his tongue at the temple of a Hindu goddess, hoping the sacrifice would get him a job.
AAP Disclaimer

®Telstra Limited. I have Telstra shares so I'll do whatever the hell I damn please with the registered trademarks.

Forum Idiot

Bench
Tamazoid said:
18/06
An Indian man has chopped off his tongue at the temple of a Hindu goddess, hoping the sacrifice would get him a job.
AAP Disclaimer
In further breaking news it was discovered after this story went to air that the man was applying for the job of official temple spokesperson.
FI Disclaimer

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
snoring.gif

Latest posts