What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ODI WC Final: Ind v Aust Nov 19, 2023 - AUSTRALIA 2023 CHAMPIONS

30 more and I'd say they're ahead, but I think we're holding the advantage. Gonna be a tough chase - get the feeling we're gonna be in for a nail biter like the semi

yobbo84

Coach
Well, turns out the captain of Australia knows more about cricket than some yobbo on the internet. Terrific bowling performance.

Now fingers crossed our batters hold their nerve.

some11

Referee
Who derps less wins

India's bowling unit has been incredible this WC. We've had plenty of boneheaded batting performances.

Sphagnum

Coach
Outstanding

giphy.gif

In a tournament where we have lamented not having a middle order batsman who can organise the last 20 overs of an inning. It looks like the final is going to be tailor made for that kind of player. Would love to have a Huss in the side tonight.

Eelectrica

Referee
In a tournament where we have lamented not having a middle order batsman who can organise the last 20 overs of an inning. It looks like the final is going to be tailor made for that kind of player. Would love to have a Huss in the side tonight.
I guess we’re hoping Labs develops into that role, but so far he doesn’t seem to know how to go about it.

gUt

Coach
I would love a Smith hundred here. The great man deserves a moment like that

JamesRustle

First Grade
Australia's performance in the field has inspired me to set the possum trap. If they can restrict India to less than 250, then I can catch the merkin in my roof who has tormented me for over 2 years. Tonight is the f**king night.... vindaloo possum tomorrow.

Latest posts