What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-contract Eels?

shiftysmith

Juniors
piggy is not up to first grade standard,he is over weight,he can not keep up with the play,we have a great hooker at our club in morris just a pity he does not get time there....i said it in a previous post but riddell should be released and morris should be number 1 hooker.....and finally do you really think riddell gives a sh*t if we win or lose

jayjayselmes

Juniors
why would riddell not give a sh*t he always wears his heart on his sleeve and is a passionate footy players and parra deidcated.

What makes you fell that way about him just curious???

shiftysmith

Juniors
i just feel he is one who thinks he can produce the goods on the park with out having to put in the hard yards on the training field....to be honest i dont believe he deserves the money he is on for the work he puts in

Bazal

Post Whore
shiftysmith said:
i just feel he is one who thinks he can produce the goods on the park with out having to put in the hard yards on the training field....to be honest i dont believe he deserves the money he is on for the work he puts in

I would agree, he seems to think we owe him for choosing us over the other clubs he could have gone to