What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off my medications(Parra season ends Saturday

denwatts

Juniors
Sorry, I have come off my medications and now I can see clearly that the Eels season will end Saturday Night.
Why you ask?
Because we have been shafted again by everyone in the NRL and more importantly by our esteemed ZIONIST Denis The Menace Fitzgerald.
Why didn't Denis the menace demand that the game be played at the Sydney football Stadium, and if not there at Parramatta Stadium? Why give the Bulldogs a leg up with home ground advantage and the massive support from their fans being at home? Why allow the dogs to choose what jumper they can wear? The eels should be wearing our blue strip for our home game. Well done Denise.
Denis seems to be accomodating the NRL and the Bulldogs for some strange reason.
But wait. I think Denis, the NRL and the bulldogs have a modus operandi in play. I wrote in an earlier post "PARRAMATTA BULLDOGS Yes folks, coming to an NRL near you.The plans and reasons are now in place. Give away free tickets, get an almighty crowd then say we could have these crowd numbers every time the Parramatta Bulldogs play at Telstra Stadium.
If you have been reading the papers, Denis the menace has been saying the new Pokie Tax laws have hit harder than expected. Not taking in the decline since the smoking bans came in place, another reason for merging, cant afford a team in the NRL.
Anyway I can see the doctor coming in with that big needle just as I see that the Eels finish Saturday night.
AHHHHH thats better.

V1er

Juniors
It worked well last time you posted something like this, i hope we get the same results.

Eelectrica

Referee
Nice work Denwatts. ;-)
Hear that Bulldogs! Our season ends Saturday and their's nothing you can do about it :fist:

Stagger eel

Staff member
denwatts said:
Sorry, I have come off my medications and now I can see clearly that the Eels season will end Saturday Night.
Why you ask?
Because we have been shafted again by everyone in the NRL and more importantly by our esteemed ZIONIST Denis The Menace Fitzgerald.
Why didn't Denis the menace demand that the game be played at the Sydney football Stadium, and if not there at Parramatta Stadium? Why give the Bulldogs a leg up with home ground advantage and the massive support from their fans being at home? Why allow the dogs to choose what jumper they can wear? The eels should be wearing our blue strip for our home game. Well done Denise.
Denis seems to be accomodating the NRL and the Bulldogs for some strange reason.
But wait. I think Denis, the NRL and the bulldogs have a modus operandi in play. I wrote in an earlier post "PARRAMATTA BULLDOGS Yes folks, coming to an NRL near you.The plans and reasons are now in place. Give away free tickets, get an almighty crowd then say we could have these crowd numbers every time the Parramatta Bulldogs play at Telstra Stadium.
If you have been reading the papers, Denis the menace has been saying the new Pokie Tax laws have hit harder than expected. Not taking in the decline since the smoking bans came in place, another reason for merging, cant afford a team in the NRL.
Anyway I can see the doctor coming in with that big needle just as I see that the Eels finish Saturday night.
AHHHHH thats better.

you appear to be the only one whinging about it...

GET THE f**k OVER IT!!!!!!! and HARDEN UP!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you may be off the medications, but they are still having the same effect

V1er

Juniors
hey denwatts, can you please post another thread like this next wednesday? it worked well, your 2/2 so far.

Freak2

Juniors
V1er said:
hey denwatts, can you please post another thread like this next wednesday? it worked well, your 2/2 so far.

Yes!! - Please stay off your medication!!!:crazy:

Latest posts