What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off season

mud n blood

Juniors
plenty still to go yet .... caaaaaarn the 18th !!!

Besides, still got our 12A's to beat Trevor Bailey's Brothers 12A's in the gf in 3 weeks time ! :D

backdoor

Juniors
When was the last time you actually had a season where you played hoe? :?: :?:

your off season has lasted at least 3 years now..... :shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: ;-)

probably more

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dizi

Juniors
But seriously Hoe, how is the knee, and are you any good for next season?

Will you be heading out to watch Brothers dominate the finals this year? If you are let me know and I'll go to.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
knee is still kinda dodgy, but i fully bend down now...as before i couldnt. i live at annerley now, so probably will only get out to the ipswich gf this year.

but yeah im looking at playing next year...not sure for who, its a long way off.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
we made a brew at brew-by-u...elephant beer, over 7%, its sweet as!! only 20 bucks a carton too..no preservatives and sh!t, so no hangover :D

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
what stewy doesnt realise is that xxxx and tooheys are nz beers!! mwahhhahaha

ah silly aussies always selling their icons...they dont even own vegemite or don bradmans baggy green

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Yeah it's a disgrace.

Coopers is the only Aussie beer left #-o

How are you Ozbash? Have you made up with Webby now he's become a kiwi? ;-)

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
they also make bottleshop beers, sparkling ale is goodstuff!!

um cub is still owned by the aussies

Latest posts