What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offical Ducks team for next years version,

Shuld Mario include a ducks team in the next game

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

-JJ-

Juniors
I'm sure I posted in that ducks thread, it was weird at the time there ducks walking (or waddling) around next door.

JJ "-JJ-" Tuson.

Hooker sounds about right.

EWS

Juniors
I wish all these people who didnt post in the thread would stop replying....

And RObster I was the first to reply to this properly and you didnt me in the team applciations. Why is this?

Robster

Bench
EWS said:
I wish all these people who didnt post in the thread would stop replying....

And RObster I was the first to reply to this properly and you didnt me in the team applciations. Why is this?
dnt worry mate, your in the list

ghoti

Bench
Max "Max01" Easton - Centre/Fullback

I posted in the rleague ducks thread adn was a strong supporter of the ducks campaign which proved, unfortunately, unsuccessful.

nibbs

Bench
Just out of interest, how many people who have put there names are former rleague people, and who actually had anything to do with the ducks thread? I know I did, but I was an rleague regular...

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Chris Dragon Fanatic O'Keefe

Lock, 5/8, Halfback, Centre

I was an old Rleaguer! It waqs the bomb. (It's back, but is terrible)

EWS

Juniors
I posted several times in the cusk thread, and have always liked them. I had quack in my sig before he posted it. And why am I only in one position? If I can only be in one, put m in hooker.

What I find wierd is that the time ond place of the thread seemed to get everyone to relate to it. Everyone has a story about how it was wierd for them (eg. the ducks in back yard, the quack sig etc). It was a thread from heaven.

Robster

Bench
I remember my dog chased a duck and managed to grab its leg b4 it took off and flew away, tragic :(

eastsrule

Bench
PKer- said:
eastsrule, why are you entering when you have an "Anti" rugby league sig? :lol:

It's not anti league. It is PRO union. I like both, but stirring up the pot here is an entertaining hobby.

bippy

Juniors
does anyone remember bippy fromt the league chat room and rleague grandstand forums?

bippy obrien

TigerMo

Juniors
Stop wasting your times. As if they would release a game with a specific team filled with ducks, and practically unknown names for about 99% of the people who buy this game, with the names orientated from just a bunch of stupid forum members.

Lame, stupid and very unprofessional.

Get Real..

Martli

Coach
TigerMo said:
Stop wasting your times. As if they would release a game with a specific team filled with ducks, and practically unknown names for about 99% of the people who buy this game, with the names orientated from just a bunch of stupid forum members.

Lame, stupid and very unprofessional.

Get Real..

Well said, mate.