What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offical team vs doggies bro

Big Bloke

Juniors
I put it as a rumour, why would you feel the need to give your personal guarantee on it by stating "so definitely a rumour "??
Fecking weird.

Edit: oh a looky here..........

Late Mail:The Bulldogs could be without star enforcer Luke Thompson after the 27-year-old missed training on Wednesday. Thompson pulled out of media commitments due to illness according to The Daily Telegraph and could potentially miss the club’s Sharks clash. Thompson is set to make a long-awaited return after being sidelined due to concussion and then personal matters since Round 12. Joe Stimson has also revealed he was hospitalised early this week with an infected cut on his knee but is reportedly set to line-up on Saturday. Skipper Josh Jackson moves from lock to second row with Tevita Pangai Jr dropped to NSW Cup and Chris Patolo joining the bench.
Sorry mate, I was just agreeing with you. :) Sorry if this upset you, I didn't mean to do that.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thompson and Stimson still on NRL.com as playing. So definitely a rumour.

Even if they are out, Dogs will need permission to play TPJ as he wasn't in the original 22 named.
Not a rumour anymore.

" A blow for the Bulldogs ahead of their clash against Cronulla with enforcer Luke Thompson forced out after testing positive to COVID. "

Oh and no TPJ, he's still in reggies.

Latest posts