What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Kiwi Team

wheres Ropati ?

oh hold up he's there. Jeez if he can get in then what about Staladi and Beverly ? Food for thought I suppose

Martli

Coach
sanchez moreno said:
what happens if a wing gets injured game day

I imagine it'll be Hape or Soliola assuming our starting wingers are Vatuvei and Tupou.

warrior123

Juniors
Now I know this is a bit of a gamble, but I would have liked to see Clinton Toopi. Yes, he is stupid at times, yes atm he is playing like crap in the super league, but if you cast your mind back a little over a year ago I think he scored something like 5-6 tries. He always seems to make the step up.

And what's with the hookers? What's happened to Hohia? What about Nathan Fien? Motu Tony is also there, FFS if there is one posistion we shouldn't have a problem with it is the hookers.

It's a disappointment about Benji, SBW and whoever else is out, but why do the kiwi players always get injured around this time of year?

...And one final complaint...WHERE THE F#%# IS JAKE WEBSTER????

fien is going to be the 25th player if he gets over his back injury, hohaia is on standby.

webster got told to have surgery on his wrist.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Considering the Aussies have a fitter bunch. I think we're dead meat in the first game. I hope I'm wrong. Ropati-shocker. I bet he's gonna drop the ball first time he touches it. Haha

LeagueNut

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:
Bring on the Nuffy All Star Kiwis!!!

1. Carl Doherty
2. Paul Staladi
3. Jerome Ropati :crazy:
4. John Kirwan
5. Marc Ellis :alcho:
6. Clifford Beverley
7. Thomas Leuluai
8. Grant Young :lol:
9. Ben Lythe
10. Gavin Hill
11. Matt Spence
12. Mark Carter 8-[
13. Shane Endacott :sleeper:

Be afraid Australia ... be very afraid!

MKEB...

Staff member
LeagueNut said:
1. Carl Doherty
2. Paul Staladi
3. Jerome Ropati :crazy:
4. John Kirwan
5. Marc Ellis :alcho:
6. Clifford Beverley
7. Thomas Leuluai
8. Grant Young :lol:
9. Ben Lythe
10. Gavin Hill
11. Matt Spence
12. Mark Carter 8-[
13. Shane Endacott :sleeper:

Be afraid Australia ... be very afraid!

A tough couple of calls there,

Paul Staladi---Odell Manuel
John Kirwn----Dave Watson
Gavin Hill---Peter Brown
Shane Endicott---Jason Mackie

LeagueNut

First Grade
Fair enough - I was a wee bit :alcho: :alcho: when I wrote that, and I knew I'd forget a few people.

Maybe those other 4 you've mentioned could be on the bench!

kiwi_man

Juniors
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
Read today Solomona out

Who will be in

Betham hopefully

NO WAY! Betham.... YUKK i doubt they will even call in a replacement but if they do i assume it will be Lauiti'iti

Latest posts