What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
ive never got one in my life

Lucky you. Its so difficult to concentrate on Hitler giving Germany a sense of indentity when there is somebody so acceptable looking sitting 5 metres away.

God-King Dean

Immortal
IanRitchie said:
Those crappy idol shows. Every single one of them. American, Australian, New Zealand, Lithuanian....

Hot exam supervisors. How f***ing distracting.

I have a very very hot P.E teacher, so I just sit there sighing to myself.

Oh, & she slept with one her former students at the school, who's now in Uni :shock:

I rate myself a chance :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
IanRitchie said:
Those crappy idol shows. Every single one of them. American, Australian, New Zealand, Lithuanian....

Hot exam supervisors. How f***ing distracting.

I have a very very hot P.E teacher, so I just sit there sighing to myself.

Oh, & she slept with one her former students at the school, who's now in Uni :shock:

I rate myself a chance :p

i had a mad hot PDHPE teacher
i accidently ran in on her getting changed after school, she was in some very sexy lingerie... man she was hot :cry:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i had a HOT english teacher in yr 11, and he was pretty young too

and another young teacher at our school, he was a PE teacher, ended up living with a friend of mine so we ended up partying together all the time, it was funny. he wasn't my PE teacher so it wasn't too bad, we'd walk past each other and just bag each other out, it was great

there was a chick teacher at our school who kept shagging yr 11 students, she was SOOO not attractive though

and my english and drama teacher in yr 12 (chick) slept with my friends boyfriend, and my friend was in the class for drama so it was really awkward!!! hahahaha

Phillips

Referee
next doors dog barking

the merkins doing it now :x

its 2:45 AM in the morning SHUT THE f**k UP :x