What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official LU Yahoo Fantasy League Trading Block

McLovin

Staff member
This is were you can discuss trades and place players on the trading block.

Ill start by making my number two point guard, Gary Payton and my starting small Forward, Antawn Jamison, available for a trade. All players ranked below these two are also up for a trade. I am after a decent player, preferably a centre, power forward or utility forward around the same rank.

My best players Baron Davis, Carmelo Anthony and Ben Wallace are not ones i am willing to trade.

Jonotallica

Juniors
We aren't really trade compatible because we have the same problems, too many guards. I'm interested in Jamison though, would you be willing to trade him without getting a PF/C in return? For a SG to replace Turkeglu maybe? Maybe a 2 for 2 with the other two players being filler to balance the deal? If so, we could discuss some options. If not.. oh well.

edabomb

First Grade
I definately need guards. But my problem is I mixed up Al and Othella Harrington, took Othella at 60ish :roll: :lol: . So the only tradeable asset I have is Jefferson, and I really wanna trade him for a guard whos gonna play definite solid minutes.

McLovin

Staff member
ok jono, ive had a look at your team and:

Dwayne Wade (ranked. 36) and Marquis Daniels (ranked. 138) and James Posey (ranked. 55)

For

Antawn Jamison (Ranked. 48) and David Wesley (ranked. 86) and Gary Payton (ranked. 57)

If you dont like the proposal. Remove Posey and Payton from the trade.

McLovin

Staff member
Edabomb are you willing to trade Jefferson and Duncan for any 2 players on my team??

Jonotallica

Juniors
I'm waiting on a pending trade with Wade atm, so I can't include him until I know whats what. But it looks like it's too late because Jamison is off to halfs team. (pending)

That wasnt a bad proposal though Connell, I ll wait until I see what happens with Wade.. and then maybe discuss other options.

PS edabomb check your trade proposals

McLovin

Staff member
Ok Jamison and Payton are off my team. Now i have Michael Finley and Keith Van Horn. Anyone interested in these guys??

McLovin

Staff member
I need someone to compliment Big Ben. I need a good rebounder. Anyone got one that is willing to trade??

edabomb

First Grade
No. I would never trade Duncan unless you could offer me two top 25 players for him.

McLovin

Staff member
Goldthorpe i need a decent center. Magloire and/or Curry would be very nice additions to my team. Who are you after??

McLovin

Staff member
Also do any of you guys and girls have MSN MESSENGER??? it would be nice to have conversations on trades and such instead of having to come here.

My MSN address is:

michael_connell@msn.com

McLovin

Staff member
I really need a good centre and i have a glut at my guard spots, Is anyone willing to trade one for a decent guard like Devin Harris (number.5 pick this year), David Wesley, Michael Finley, Damon Stoudemire...

El Coconuto

Bench
Ahhh that's better! Now this thread won't be lost :D

I'm still disillusioned by the way in which Yahoo managed my draft picks. It got it totally wrong, or I really misunderstood one of the lines somewhere along the directions.

But nevermind. Best of luck to all others with a realistic shot! :twisted:

McLovin

Staff member
great, El Coconuto i just added you to my MSN list. Any one else got an MSN address??

Jonotallica

Juniors
Cool Steve.. Fisher could have a good year if he manages to start. Claxtons injured at the moment so its unsure either way at this stage.

I've kinda gone nuts on trades lol, good news is I have all the big men I need now.

Connel I rejected your trade I need to consolidate my guards, I now have Mutombo, Chandler and Boozer for Fisher, Wells, and Wade. I seem to be rejecting all of your offers but its nothing personal. :)

El Coconuto it botched my picks too (or I did it wrong). The best way to go IMO is a live draft. It's hard to get everyone online at the same time but if your absent it reverts to your pre ranked players and that'd at least reward the people who show up for it. With the live draft you can select every player individually and plan depth for each position. I did one recently for the other league Im in, with members of the Grizzlies official board with 20 teams. We had people from all over the world (Spain, phillipines, tokyo, Oz) and we even got radio personality Eric Hasseltine (who hosts the Grizzlies radio broadcasts during games) to join the league. It was really cool having all those people to chat to while we picked our players. Even if it did take TWO HOURS. :lol:

Might be something to think about for next year, its the only way you can be 100% happy with your picks IMO.

Your teams not that bad though. With a trade or two you still got a realistic shot, you modest bastard. ;-)

Jonotallica

Juniors
Jonotallica@hotmail.com but I cant guarentee that i ll be on much, i dont use it anymore. I dont have it installed i dont think , but i ll get it installed tommorow. Might be handy for discussing trades if everyone gives their msn addy.

Latest posts