What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official LU Yahoo Fantasy League Trading Block

McLovin

Staff member
Whoever runs "And Then", can you please check your trade proposals... We agreed on a trade during the week and my players are here now so we can get this going...

Jonotallica

Juniors
Argh Morenito damn you. Only 2 people were ranked higher then me in waivers and you were one of them.

Argh I thought Brezec was mine.

McLovin

Staff member
does anybody know what the deal with TJ Ford is?? is he injured?? i picked him up from the free agency and i think hes good for 10 points, 6 assists a game.

McLovin

Staff member
I cant believe it!!! i came from 3rd last draft pick and having Baron Davis and Ben Wallace as my only star players to being last on the Waiver list and having an extremely talented fab five nucleus consisting of:

Baron Davis, Dirk Nowitzki, Brad Miller, Marcus Camby, Michael Finley

with backup coming from my role players:

5th pick this year Devin Harris, Damon Stoudamire, Antonio Davis, TJ Ford, Brendan Haywood and Josh Howard.

Anyone wanna package a deal for Michael finley and one of my role players?? im after a good SG or SF.

Its amazing what a few meaningful trades can do to a team...

pug306

Juniors
I dropped TJ Ford,
I'm pretty sure i have heard he won't be playing until January at the earliest if at all this season.

Jonotallica

Juniors
The waiver list rewards people who havent yet signed a free agent, by giving them priority over someone else if their waiver ranking is higher.

When it starts off with the draft, the person with last pick in the draft gets 1# waiver ranking of the free agents.

So Steve, if Connell for example decides he doesn't like Dirks accent and decides to drop him, :mrgreen: then obviously we would all jump on the chance to sign Nowitski as a free agent.

The person who does get him, would be the person who has the highest waiver ranking out of all people who made a bid for him. Once that person signs Dirk, they go back to the end of the queue and start all over again.

I was ranked 3rd went Brezec was released but unforunately Morenito wanted him and had either ranking 1 or 2 so I missed out. I'm still bummed about that btw. lol

McLovin

Staff member
Anyone interested in a package that includes Baron Davis and Michael Finley??

Damn im addicted to big trades, but it has helped me heaps though...

McLovin

Staff member
Well i just made yet another big trade. Sending:

Michael Finley, Josh Howard and Damon Stoudamire to douglasallen91

FOR

Allen Iverson and Wally Szczerbiak.

Now my nucleus consists of Baron Davis, Dirk Nowitzki, Brad Miller, Marcus Camby, Allen Iverson and Wally Szczerbiak...

McLovin

Staff member
hows this for a team:

PG: Allen Iverson
SG: Paul Pierce
SG: Quinten Richardson
G: Jamaal Tinsley
SF: Wally Szcherbiak
PF: Antoine Walker
F: Bobby Simmons
C: Dirk Nowitzki
C: Marcus Camby