What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Manly team announced v Eels

Parraren

Bench
1. Brett Stewart
2. Scott Donald
3. Chris Hicks
4. Albert Torrens
5. John Hopoate
6. Andrew Walker
7. Jye Mullane
8. Daniel Heckenberg
9. Nathan Hollingsworth
10. Kylie Leuluai
11. Luke Williamson
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Steve Menzies (c)

14. Ian Donnelly
15. Sam Harris
16. Nathan Tutt
17. Kane Cleal
18. Shane Dunley
19. Chad Randall
(2 to be ommitted)

Injury clouds over Harris, Dunley & Randall.

Stagger eel

Staff member
It's basically at full strength!!

they are deadset specials for this game especially with us having Hindy and the rest out!!.....I think the blokes selected need to play like they've never played before to beat them.

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah, including an entrie ex-Eel front row.

also Jeff Robson (another ex Eel) has been a late inclusion over the last few weeks.

t-ba

Post Whore
Isn't Full Strength at all ;-) .

Less Injuries than your rabble though.

Fate has cruelled us. We'll have a full strangth lin up against Souths :lol: . What a Waste :lol:

bartman

Immortal
If anything I'm scared in the backs - Walker, Torrens, Hoppa, Donald.

I think our pack will hold OK, but we must get some solid defence marking the halfs, and not allowing good ball to get out to their backs.

Pazza

First Grade
Have you seen Brett Stewart play? he is the most dangerous player in the field IMO. He is a future rep player.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Pazza said:
Have you seen Brett Stewart play? he is the most dangerous player in the field IMO. He is a future rep player.

Agreed! Hopefully Randall will play, all he had was a minor calf strain last week which he suffered at training. Harris will probably be back as well :D In about 2 weeks we should be at full strength with Mona's and King coming back.

Parraren

Bench
Sea Eagles confidence is high BUT we have an excellent record against them at home, even when they were the Northern Eagles. They just never seem to be able to get over the top of us at Parra Stadium.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The only problem with Stuart is his size.

Time will tell how he develop into a good defensive fullback

t-ba

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
The only problem with Stuart is his size.

188cm @ 86kg for a 19y.o. He'll bulk up over the years. Nothing wrong with his size!

Time will tell how he develop into a good defensive fullback

His brilliance in attack is nothing compared to the stability at the back he has offered us. All he has done is slot in and taken Chris Hicks spot as support player in attack.

bartman

Immortal
Pazza said:

No I haven't seen him in action yet. That just adds to my fears about the Manly backline potential... :?

Langers

Juniors
Anthony Watmough is also now out for 2 weeks due to nose surgery. I'm pretty sure Randall won't play either meaning we desperately need Dunley and Harris to come good this week.

Pazza

First Grade
Cheergirl-belinda-rd9.jpg

The Sea Eagles have some talent i tells ya

Latest posts