What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team + predictions vs Raiders

J'Ro's first meeting with Bluey must have gone something like this...

358sk1.jpg

:lol: Gold

Raiders forward pack won't be quite as huge as usual, though, seeing as Shillington's still out, and White as well for the rest of the season (and those are their two forwards that usually pick it up a notch against us)

They will still be a threat despite losing size up front. They still have Josh Papali, Shillington and Tilse with dangerous players out wide. I'm glad White is out as he seems to lift his game as does Shillington with games against us that you have mentioned. We need to pull finger and do our business. Or else it will be another long day at the office.

We ought to win this game

I do hope so. It's usually these games we lose. If we prevent a 16+ start then yes we can most defintely get the two points.

We're nought to win this game, if JBro plays.

Agreed. People need to remember that Bluey stated that he will only pick on form and not reputation. If Ropati plays this weekend, it will mean that the coach has once again gone back on his word.

I really hope the Vulcans line up is a smokescreen and Inu plays instead of Henry.

^This. I really hope it is a smokescreen as we need Inu for his X-Factor and air play. We have been atrocious with attacking in the air. The fix is to have Inu difuse or take bombs. He's the King of the Air in the NRL, we need him Bluey.