What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team v Knights

http://www.nrl.com/News/OfficialTeamLists/tabid/10998/Default.aspx

Warriors v Knights - 26th May, 4:00pm, Mt Smart Stadium | #NRLWARNEW

Warriors

1 Kevin Locke
2 Bill Tupou
3 Dane Nielsen
4 Ben Henry
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Thomas Leuluai
7 Shaun Johnson
8 Sam Rapira
9 Nathan Friend
10 Russell Packer
11 Feleti Mateo
12 Simon Mannering (c)
13 Todd Lowrie

Interchange
14 Ben Matulino
15 Jacob Lillyman
16 Elijah Taylor
17 Carlos Tuimavave
18 Glen Fisiiahi
21 Ngani Laumape
22 Pita Godinet

Same, same but different.

Diesel

Referee
Massive bench. Expect to see Tupou and Henry punted. Hopefully Carlos to 6, TL to 14

Penrose11

Juniors
Matagi was the only one dropped then?? 18th man to 'not even in the 22'. Hurrell must've f**ked up big time as well. Obviosly Elliott can't make the hard calls. What a f'ing joke!!

Matagi was the only one dropped then?? 18th man to 'not even in the 22'. Hurrell must've f**ked up big time as well. Obviosly Elliott can't make the hard calls. What a f'ing joke!!

Yeah this cant be the proper line up because injured Lowrie is named also.

Matagi has to be given a shot now !!

also heard rumours that Sam lousi has been let go by the Warriors to the ESL, truly truly hope it is not true.

vvvrulz

Coach
I'm actually happy with most of that, but am sick of seeing TL being allowed to suck at #6 and Taylor allowed to even be near this team.

Laumape and Hurrell unlucky, I don't mind Henry and Tupou but they're both weaker than the former.

Penrose11

Juniors
I'm more pissed off now with this team then since any time after we had our arses handed to us on Saturday. Name 17 players!! Drop 3 or 4 dead woods!! Pick 1 or 2 debutants!!

F**K

Dropping henry, Carlos, Taylor, Tupou would've been where I started.

Reported domestic violrnce is honna skyrocket tonight.

ozbash

Referee
1 Darius Boyd
2 James McManus
3 Dane Gagai
4 Joey Leilua
5 Akuila Uate
6 Jarrod Mullen
7 Tyrone Roberts
8 Kade Snowden
9 Kurt Gidley (c)
10 Willie Mason
11 Robbie Rochow
12 Alex McKinnon
13 David Fa'alogo

Interchange
14 Travis Waddell
15 Neville Costigan
16 Adam Cuthbertson
17 Korbin Sims
18 Kevin Naiqama
Coach: Wayne Bennett

Micistm

Bench
His call, his fall if it doesn't come off. I wish them well, but really do expect more of the same tbh

Benek

Juniors
I'd be OK with that team if Laumape and Hurrell were in for Tupou and Henry. Weird that Lowrie is named when he's injured.

TL has actually been improving slightly over the past few weeks (aside from last game) while SJ has been dropping off. I'll give them until mid-season to try to gel before writing off that pair completely.

Overall, not much change. Can't see why they will perform better if they don't feel like they'll be sacked after those kinds of performances. There needs to be some accountability and consequences in the team selection.

Blair

Coach
1 Darius Boyd
2 James McManus
3 Dane Gagai
4 Joey Leilua
5 Akuila Uate
6 Jarrod Mullen
7 Tyrone Roberts
8 Kade Snowden
9 Kurt Gidley (c)
10 Willie Mason
11 Robbie Rochow
12 Alex McKinnon
13 David Fa'alogo

Interchange
14 Travis Waddell
15 Neville Costigan
16 Adam Cuthbertson
17 Korbin Sims
18 Kevin Naiqama
Coach: Wayne Bennett

They're almost household names in NSW that lot. I can see tries coming from all over the place. Thank god Hurrell isn't playing, that in-form backline would soon have him backpeddling, and when that happens it aint pretty.

Aragorn

First Grade
I'm more pissed off now with this team then since any time after we had our arses handed to us on Saturday. Name 17 players!! Drop 3 or 4 dead woods!! Pick 1 or 2 debutants!!

F**K

Dropping henry, Carlos, Taylor, Tupou would've been where I started.

Reported domestic violrnce is honna skyrocket tonight.

Go easy on Rena tonight Jake.

:alcho:

spear tackle

Juniors
No worries we'll be sweet as, after all they had a "stern talking to" earlier on and maybe Johnson got his explination why he was hooked on Saturday.
I'm sure the message was recieved and they won't go out and make asses of themselves again.

Penrose11

Juniors
Dont know bout lowrie but sounds like henry damaged knee at training yesterday. MRI scans today with ACL problems. Don't know why they'd pick ropati over laumape or hurrell. Uate is gonna have a field day running round and through him

hitman82

Bench
Dont know bout lowrie but sounds like henry damaged knee at training yesterday. MRI scans today with ACL problems. Don't know why they'd pick ropati over laumape or hurrell. Uate is gonna have a field day running round and through him

Hurrell is very clearly out of favour. Laumape would be my pick. If the Ro comes in, I sincerely hope he's up to it, as I hate seeing a player I like being made to look like a fool.