What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Team v Knights

Blair

Coach
Why are there so many injuries? It seems more than most years

Lack of confidence? Players not having any fight left in them, looking for excuses not to play?

Maybe, this happens in local sports clubs and there's no reason it wouldn't happen in a big time professional outfit.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Lack of confidence? Players not having any fight left in them, looking for excuses not to play?

Maybe, this happens in local sports clubs and there's no reason it wouldn't happen in a big time professional outfit.

Yeah - Ben Henry did his acl because he had no confidence.
I heard on the radio - it wasnt even in contact.

Scott

Bench

Mate, that is a pathetic post.

From what I've heard:

Lowrie, Henry AND Topou are out.

Laumape, ROPATI in. Taylor to start with Godinet getting a bench spot.

Benek

Juniors
After Ropo made himself look like a complete fool I'm surprised he'd ever get start at centre again. Hurrell on bad day is still as good as Ropo in defense and offers 1000% more on attack. Hurrell and Laumape should get the spots.

spear tackle

Juniors

Blair

Coach
Mate, that is a pathetic post.

Don't know about that, there could be a case whereby sportspeople are more susceptible to injuries when they're in a more negative frame of mind.

If you lack confidence on a sports field it could be you're more likely to get hurt.

I do know from playing cricket that if you're scared of the ball then it will hurt more when it hits you!

Sadly, my immediate family have given up on the Warriors. We've completely lost both confidence and patience with them.

Iafeta

Referee
Pity for Henry. That said, after the Penrith debacle he wouldn't be occupying the centres at the moment in my team, definitely would be in the 17 though. Hopefully he doesn't come back like a busted A-hole like Bropati.

Aragorn

First Grade
In a fully fit team, who are the #1 picks for centre? - Neilson no doubt, but now I am confused whether its Ropo, Henry, Carlos or Hurrell.

Hurrell must have seriously got on the wrong side of ME if fully fit and still not playing FG now that Henry is out.

Other clubs no doubt will be circling like vultures to get his signature.

Iafeta

Referee
I'd say when he's not in the bad books, the best centres are definitely Neilsen and Hurrell. And frankly, when on song I think that's a very good combination.

Benek

Juniors
Hurrell must have seriously got on the wrong side of ME if fully fit and still not playing FG now that Henry is out.

Other clubs no doubt will be circling like vultures to get his signature.

God I hope not. I'll be even more mad at ME if he lets go of Hurrell. I bit of refinement and that kid could be a superstar.

My top centres pair would be Neilson and Hurrell with Manu and Laumape outside them.