What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Pfft I don't have to go all the way to f**king Armidale to see a bunch of wanna be reserve graders go round. What a waste of time.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Trial match info for this week

2pm Parra NYC v wenty bundy cup

4pm wenty state cup v Mounties

Ringrose this Saturday the 9th

Roland

Juniors
Trial match info for this week

2pm Parra NYC v wenty bundy cup

4pm wenty state cup v Mounties

Ringrose this Saturday the 9th

The usual story is that during the trials most of the eventual Bundy Cup team play in the State Cup trials and most of the eventual Sydney Shield team play in the Bundy trials.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The usual story is that during the trials most of the eventual Bundy Cup team play in the State Cup trials and most of the eventual Sydney Shield team play in the Bundy trials.

yeah that would be correct...if I manage to get a team list for both I'll post them.. but last weeks cancelled trial against souths NYC had 2 players in the fulltime squad for wenty, Peni Terapo and Daniel Penese.

Roland

Juniors
Here is the Mounties team

Will Dreves
Tia Kilifi
Vinnie Uelese
Billy King
Sam Brunton
Uiti Baker
Ben Ellis
Tere Glassie
John Leiataua
Grant Lahey
Tim Baldwin
Jason Green
Inoke Vunipola
Theo Leato
Matt Winchester
Michael Bani
Wayne Dargan
Louis Vaitou
Shannon Chapman
Robbie Mate
David Farkas
Fred Pakutoa
Lancen Joudo
Pat Galea
Clay Priest
Nick Kassis
Reece Goldsmith
Adam Tangata
Mitch Cahalane

A lot of these guys will start in Bundy and some in Sydney Shield. There are no Raiders in the list. Mounties have recruited heavily - 18 of the 29 did not play last year.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Here is the Mounties team

Will Dreves
Tia Kilifi
Vinnie Uelese
Billy King
Sam Brunton
Uiti Baker
Ben Ellis
Tere Glassie
John Leiataua
Grant Lahey
Tim Baldwin
Jason Green
Inoke Vunipola
Theo Leato
Matt Winchester
Michael Bani
Wayne Dargan
Louis Vaitou
Shannon Chapman
Robbie Mate
David Farkas
Fred Pakutoa
Lancen Joudo
Pat Galea
Clay Priest
Nick Kassis
Reece Goldsmith
Adam Tangata
Mitch Cahalane

A lot of these guys will start in Bundy and some in Sydney Shield. There are no Raiders in the list. Mounties have recruited heavily - 18 of the 29 did not play last year.

Lancen Joudo has gone to Mounties? Interesting.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Michael bani is in that list too - assuming he is the guy from manly and cowboys, gee he has fallen a long way down the pecking order for an nrl start.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Michael bani is in that list too - assuming he is the guy from manly and cowboys, gee he has fallen a long way down the pecking order for an nrl start.
Yeah mate that's him. I saw him play V Wenty at Ringrose last year. I thought he had alot of promise at Manly, then he went to the Cowboys and went downhill..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cowboys only signed him to get his younger brother Barney. Massive wraps on that kid. I believe eight clubs were after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.