What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDM

First Grade
It's all about finding the right position for our attacking lynchpin Casey McGuire

hybrideel

Bench
i would have to be thinking that Poore is the nuffy option as i can't see us being able to afford to drop Morgan with the centre injuries

eloquentEEL

First Grade
If it's based on last week's performance, Allgood should be the nuffy, or maybe Esi is returning from injury?

born an eel

Bench
if you were going to drop Roberts, it should have been last week and not sat Sandow on the bench.

One thing to remember though that 2 weeks ago Kearney named Sandow in the side when he had already decided he was going to wenty. That night he faced the board, we do not know if the team line up was mentioned in those discussions.

I wonder if this lineup will be only to show he is reacting before tonights AGM.

Still waiting for my email :(

Suitman

Post Whore
One thing to remember though that 2 weeks ago Kearney named Sandow in the side when he had already decided he was going to wenty. That night he faced the board, we do not know if the team line up was mentioned in those discussions.

You're right. I'd forgotten about that. He also had a meeting with them on Sunday night.

The fact that Kearney has had to face the Board twice in a two week period tells me that they are at least being proactive in trying to solve the current problems.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
1. Jordan Atkins
2. Vai Toutai
3. Troy Savage
4. Trent Jennings
5. Jerome MacKenzie
6. Ben Roberts
7. Jason Seage
8. Shane Shackleton
9. Nathan Smith (C)
10. Nathan Armit
11. Pat O’Hanlon
12. Danny Howard
13. Matthew Eisenhuth

14. Lancen Joudo
15. Brad Lupi
16. Dean Rysko
17. Peter Prime
COACH: Brett Cook

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.asp...03&title=vb-nsw-cup-team-lists---round-eleven

That's disappointing. I thought at least Seage might have had a look in. So, it's Casey and Sandow as our halves.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
This is last week. Mullaney is missing. As is Tautai

1. Jake Mullaney
2. Vai Toutai
3. Troy Savage
4. Trent Jennings
5. Jordan Atkins
6. Jason Wehbe
7. Jason Seage
8. Shane Shackleton