What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Just an observation,since the nyc boys have gone back to 20s with the exception of Vai we have had a few loses, did the young guys bring enthusiasm or were more committed I know they have always been in winning sides Matts , Ball etc just an obsevation or coincedence. Also Vai seems a bit lethargic at times ????

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just an observation,since the nyc boys have gone back to 20s with the exception of Vai we have had a few loses, did the young guys bring enthusiasm or were more committed I know they have always been in winning sides Matts , Ball etc just an obsevation or coincedence. Also Vai seems a bit lethargic at times ????

good observation on vai, hard to tell with the others as Wehbe, Seage and Eisenhuth because they havent played much NYC due to injury, I think it hasn't dampened TJ's enthusiasm.

Forty20

First Grade
Round 16 Wentworthville NSW Cup Team Sheet V Newcastle, Sunday 17th June 3pm at Ringrose Park:

1 Jake Mullaney
2 KJ MacKenzie
3 Troy Savage
4 Esi Tonga
5 Vai Toutai
6 Brendan Waters
7 Luke Kelly
8 Shane Shackleton
9 Nathan Smith
10 Nathan Armit
11 Pat O’Hanlon
12 Taniela Lasalo
13 Rory Brien
14 Matt Hunt
15 Danny Howard
16 Daniel Penese
17 Peni Terepo

Coach: Brett Cook

Clicky

Rory Brien into starting lock, Jake Mullaney returns from injury at fullback and Luke Kelly slots into halfback.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Newcastle are fielding a pretty handy side.

1. Wes Naiqama
2. Josh Mantellato
3. Junior Sa’u
24. Siuatonga Likiliki
5. Kevin Naiqama
6. Peter Mata’utia
7. Adrian Davis
8. Kyle O’Donnell
9. Chris Adams
10. Richie Fa’aoso
11. Rodney Mason
12. Marvin Filipo
13. Zane Tetevano

14. Mitch Williams
15. Sam Anderson
16. Warren Schillings
17. Shaun Boss

http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=56958

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
good observation on vai, hard to tell with the others as Wehbe, Seage and Eisenhuth because they havent played much NYC due to injury, I think it hasn't dampened TJ's enthusiasm.
Well we might not see Wehbe for a while as ive heard he has been put back to bundy cup, Seage out for 6-12 weeks after surgery on a depressed fracture of a cheekbone, Eisenhuth still a week a way result of ankle injury against Balmain, Jennings @ NYC to provide some stability for the young guys.

Forty20

First Grade
Mullaney played last week. Wish Jerome was on the wing instead of his brother.

Cheers IBB&G. Given the wraps that you and Stagger have on Jerome, you would think the club would be looking to lock him up soon. Similar to how Troy Savage picked up on a NRL contract, it wouldn't cost much. That is unless the club has already allocated their full-time and/or second tier cap to depth players or would rather promote someone like Jennings/Toutai etc

Last edited:

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Cheers IBB&G. Given the wraps that you and Stagger have on Jerome, you would think the club would be looking to lock him up soon. Similar to how Troy Savage picked up on a NRL contract, it wouldn't cost much. That is unless the club has already allocated their full-time and/or second tier cap to depth players or would rather promote someone like Jennings/Toutai etc
No probs.
It would be good to see him get a second tier deal, but like you said, they will probably promote more NYC players. Hopefully they are well aware of him (i'd say they are) because looked what happened to Sio missing out on a NYC spot. Lucky we kept him, unlike Taufua at Manly...

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Well we might not see Wehbe for a while as ive heard he has been put back to bundy cup, Seage out for 6-12 weeks after surgery on a depressed fracture of a cheekbone, Eisenhuth still a week a way result of ankle injury against Balmain, Jennings @ NYC to provide some stability for the young guys.
Wehbe is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts