What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh boy, what do I do now?!

Gorillasanti

Juniors
Well I along with everyone else has been waiting months for this game and now that its finally here I reckon I'll be playing it ALOT.
Problem is I've been working hard on this 21 year old Mint Chick for about four months and have finally been given the green light!
So you can see the little pickle I'm in.
Want some quality time with me PS2 and some quality time with me new HOT girl.
One positive is she has a PS2 aswell and loves Rugby League.
Maybe I can have my cake and eat it to!
:-k \\:D/

StHelens

Juniors
I don't see a problem if you both like gaming and rugby league :?

I don't think you'll be on the game that much that you don't have time for ur "new HOT girl", surely it can't be that good! :shock: Can it? ;-)

CliffyGC

Juniors
Gorillasanti said:
Well I along with everyone else has been waiting months for this game and now that its finally here I reckon I'll be playing it ALOT.
Problem is I've been working hard on this 21 year old Mint Chick for about four months and have finally been given the green light!
So you can see the little pickle I'm in.
Want some quality time with me PS2 and some quality time with me new HOT girl.
One positive is she has a PS2 aswell and loves Rugby League.
Maybe I can have my cake and eat it to!
:-k \\:D/
Do the deed then play the game dood

or see if u can do both at once :p :p :p :p :p :p

miccle

Bench
Gee you're in an awful situation mate :roll: A hot new girl and the rugby league coming out at around the same time. I'd say your Chrissy has come a couple of weeks early! :) Meh... if she likes Rugby League and the PS2, I'd say you'd be fine to have both!

c_eagle

Juniors
The way I see it, you've been working on the girl for 4 months but you've been waiting for the game for 7 years!

Food for thought..

Goleel

Juniors
Mate take the girl, stuff games, they'll be there waiting for you without complaints when the girl is long gone, but women aren't so forgiving. Just take some late nights and give the game its quality time then.

maxpower3000

Juniors
What you should do is put the game in demo mode and pretend you are playing while your new girl is acting as your ps2 controller, use her booobies for left and right passes and after scoring a try, close your eyes and try and guide the balls between her posts :twisted:

devonuto

Juniors
Erhan said:
[furrycat said:
]Is it possible to combine sex and video games at once?

Yes.. it even beats sex & watching TV at the same time.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for sega...

Playstation also applies... my PS2 causes more arguments with my gf than it solves... or provides a mood to "make whoopie".