What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O'Hara a Tiger

Roy Rover

Juniors
Just heard it on 2CC. Figured he was leaving but thought he'd become a Rooster, glad he didn't though.

Raider_69

Post Whore
no thanks mate, id sooner rather pad up and take some hit ups myself in all my 5'7 and 70kg glory than have fat arse payten back

ausraider

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
no thanks mate, id sooner rather pad up and take some hit ups myself in all my 5'7 and 70kg glory than have fat arse payten back

I'll join you R69 between us we'd be around 145kg now thats what you call a prop.the only thing I remember about that fat arse is giving away penalties for not playing with his foot. By the way is this signing confirmed yet.

innsaneink

Referee
He mustve gotten permission....it was on 2UE, greg Alexander tonite as well, as good as ours.

Good news.:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
good signing for the tigers i guess
if ya can get him playing to form (and get him off the smokes so he can go more than 30 minutes) he will be a rep prop

Mal Meninga

Bench
Sad to see him go.
Canberra's retention woes continue, management are letting go of solid players like O'Hara while signing fringe players to long term like Thomspon and Robbo... solid.

Raider Ultra

Bench
The facts are that Rhino has been in a comfort zone for the past two years, if he performs like he did before this, he'll be a good singing for the Tigers. Good to see him not go to the Roosters.

brooksy19

Bench
Raider_69 said:
good signing for the tigers i guess
if ya can get him playing to form (and get him off the smokes so he can go more than 30 minutes) he will be a rep prop

not to mention the piss...

posh

Juniors
Raider_69 said:

raider 69 if we joined forces (where 2 become one) in the front row we could combine to the whopping weight of 75kgs (5'7 70kgs + 6" 5kgs give or take) what a unit! or a lop sided player, or if one arm is larger than the other: a single bloke who has a large dvd collection

colonel_123

Juniors
As a Tigers fan I haven't had too much of a chance to watch O'Hara but it seems he has been down on form of late.

Can any Canberra fans give an idea of what seems to have gone wrong? What has changed in his game? I remeber reading somewhere that he's changed from being more of an impact prop to a work horse and that this has affected his game...

Here's hoping he just needs a change of scenery like Hodgson and Prince did when they came to the Tigers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well his form this year may have something to do with his shoulder injury that has him out for the season since about rd 6
before that he was doing nicely without excelling

Bench
You can have Fitzy,Miles,Graham and Elford if you like,and we will call it even.

thickos

First Grade
851 said:
You can have Fitzy,Miles,Graham and Elford if you like,and we will call it even.

You'd still come out on top with that trade.

shattered to see him go, terrible retention work from the club once again. He has been cruising for the past year and a bit though.

Big money would have had to be on the table because going to the Tigers isn't gonna majorly increase his rep chances - except for the fact he will be in Sydney now.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
he has been on the decline for awhile..i dont see it as a big loss, yes its true he could be good but i personally prefer to be safe when trying to offer a big contract.

Latest posts