What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, now I'm concerned...

Jimbo

Immortal
I went for a bike ride out to Kurnell and back this afternoon. On my way down Captain Cook Drive I noticed how breezy it was, and I thought it was a good opportunity for Noddy and Dykesey to practice kicking in windy conditions. Bombs, clearing kicks and such.

So as I pedal past Shark Park, I look in. Are they there? No.

Half an hour or so later, I pedal back past. The breeze is even stronger. Are Noddy and Dykes there? No.

Good Friday or not, Raper should have taken advantage of these conditions to give our halves this vital kicking practice. He did not.

He clearly has no idea and should be sacked immediately

SirShire

First Grade
Jimbo said:
I went for a bike ride out to Kurnell and back this afternoon. On my way down Captain Cook Drive I noticed how breezy it was, and I thought it was a good opportunity for Noddy and Dykesey to practice kicking in windy conditions. Bombs, clearing kicks and such.

So as I pedal past Shark Park, I look in. Are they there? No.

Half an hour or so later, I pedal back past. The breeze is even stronger. Are Noddy and Dykes there? No.

Good Friday or not, Raper should have taken advantage of these conditions to give our halves this vital kicking practice. He did not.

He clearly has no idea and should be sacked immediately

So you were that arsehole I nearly hit...

Marty Moose

Juniors
also Jimbo,

I don't think the southerly would be blowing over at Parramatta, in fact I would think that it would be bad coaching move to have his 2 kickers getting use to windy conditions 24 hours before a game being held out west in still conditions.

Jimbo

Immortal
That doesn't matter. What about our next home game?

He's clearly the worst coach we've ever had

Jimbo

Immortal
Had one, toasting Lockyer's game.

And thats another thing, by the way. Why hasn't Raper bought Lockyer?

Useless...

Mako

Juniors
Jimbo, did you see the new construction going on at the ground?

I heard they are building the David Simmons Memorial Entrance .......... one side is a turnstyle, the other is a door that opens wide if ya throw a dummy with ya ticket!

MightySharks

Bench
Thats it no respect for you Jimbo, those comments make me worrie are you alright? Have you been on the drink today?

Jimbo

Immortal
I've just been thinking about the rest of the comments made this week about Raper. This afternoon just confirmed it for me.

I'll bet Ricky would have had Firman and Finch out there this afternoon

Jimbo

Immortal
That just shows Bennett is even better again.

He would have flown Lockyer and Seymour up north for a kick-about in that cyclone

Latest posts