What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Olam

Nutz

Bench
NBWT twitter:
Benji was asked about the signing of Justin Olam, and mentioned he was the loudest centre he played against in terms of talk and communication.
——————
Not sure why, but I found this comment surprising, I guess I expected a quiet bulldozer type guy?
I would've suspected him to be a quiet guy.

Nutz

Bench
I watched that earlier and thought if we had a fit Olam playing against Canberra, would the final score be any different?
When Api scored, maybe having Olam could have sustained a bit more pressure and kept it close ;)

Vic Mackey

Referee
I watched that earlier and thought if we had a fit Olam playing against Canberra, would the final score be any different?
When Api scored, maybe having Olam could have sustained a bit more pressure and kept it close ;)

He'll be an asset thats for sure. I was very worried about our left edge with Galvin and Faataape there. Olam will certainly sure it up.

Interested to see Naden on an extended bench, if fit wouldnt surprise if he comes in for Faataape on saturday.

Wizardman

First Grade
I'll admit that I was pessimistic about him signing with us. Incredible debut for us and Im glad he had his first game at Leichardt. It seemed like the loudest roars from the crowd tonight were reserved for him. Great to see.....seems every bit of a professional too.

Das Hassler

Bench
When Api and Olam combined for that try it wasn't the old WT having a go
..it was two winners from the top shelf demanding a result and getting it...will never know but my guess is that Api's and Olam's "not leaving anything out on the field" effort and attitude will probably have lit a fire under Pap's and Bateman's arses as much as they showed the young guys the way