What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Boys Day

Apey

Staff member
Moved to June 6th this year at home against Parra to celebrate (or mourn) 20 years since our 2001 Premiership.

Rod

Bench
Fifth if you count the Titans. Eels, Warriors and Raiders the others with longer.

perverse

Referee
Fifth if you count the Titans. Eels, Warriors and Raiders the others with longer.
Hard to count the Titans since they haven't even existed that long. Eels, Warriors and Raiders for sure haven't won one in a long time - Warriors never... although all of them have appeared in at least one grand final since our last. Pretty sobering. We're definitely right up there amongst the suckiest of suck teams of the modern era.

perverse

Referee
To add more fuel to that fire... I wonder if there are many teams that have appeared in and/or won less finals matches than us in the last 2 decades? I suppose there was still the back end of Joeys career when we could still compete.

Burwood

Bench
To add more fuel to that fire... I wonder if there are many teams that have appeared in and/or won less finals matches than us in the last 2 decades? I suppose there was still the back end of Joeys career when we could still compete.

And to add even more fire, I wonder if the team get revved up when they run out onto the field and they see the likes of Dan Tolar, Antonio Kaufusi, Reegan Tanner etc cheering them on?

slotmachine

First Grade

Titans haven't won a finals game in the last 10 years, we had 2013 at least.

Jono078

Referee
Titans haven't won a finals game in the last 10 years, we had 2013 at least.
What a finals series that was... Had the slightest amount of hope we could get to the big one and then it all came undone the moment Buderus got KO'd against the Roosters IMO.

Yosh

Coach
And to add even more fire, I wonder if the team get revved up when they run out onto the field and they see the likes of Dan Tolar, Antonio Kaufusi, Reegan Tanner etc cheering them on?

Mate, clearly everyone was there to cheer on Georgie Karmont!