What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Footy Show episodes

Big Marn

Bench
This thread may not have any legs but I had such a good laugh watching this again, i thought i would share it with anyone who needed a laugh as well.

Cranky Franky part 1

Cranky Franky part 2

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
One of the great shows, have all the DVDs but don’t watch them enough. The Fat was so natural in front of the camera

From a similar era, Sportscafe released their pilot episode of their new podcast yesterday, it was amazing. Can’t ever hear enough of that Marc Ellis laugh

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The Sports Cafe podcast is on my to-do for the drive home today. Man, I have such good memories of that show. Got fired from a job once because I insisted I had to get home by 8.30pm to watch!

There's a best of Footy Show on Youtube as well, watched the full thing last week. Absolutely hilarious. Makes you pine for the days before social media when you could get away with a few more things and have a genuine sense of humour. Having said that, a few of the things they did around Matty Johns' characters (Trent the Flight Attendant, Reg Reagan etc) were a bit homophobic

Blair

Coach
The medical emergency after Fatty ate the chillies was TV comedy at its best. He was in serious trouble but we didn't laugh at that part as it was behind the scenes. Just seeing him start to cry, knowing what was in the post, was enough.

Also, him and Sterling were on that nightmare ride at Surfers Paradise. It was all fun and games until they realised there was a devil at the controls and their guts started coming up.

Ultra-thickhead humour was when Fatty was in that astronaut fart-suit contraption. When he started dry-retching at one of the Chief's doings I lost it, and realised I'm not really sophisticated when it came to humour.