What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Saints pix

G

gorilla

I have a few ('bout 10) scanned pix from a 1962 instructional manual (how to play footy, not the karma sutures).

I don't think I can just paste 'em up - where's a simple place I can upload so they can be viewed and then copied by anyone who wants 'em ?

Maggie

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Photobucket.com - you can upload the pics to there and it'll allocate URL's to them so you can post them on here.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If you want, email them to me Goz.
swilliams@leagueunlimited.com

I'll host them for you and post them here.

Its not the book with Johnny Raper on the cover by any chance?
book_cover.jpg

G

gorilla

Thanks guys - psa & Wills.

I'll probably send them on to you Willow - they are, however each about 2 - 3 mgs (jpgs).

It may be an earlier evrsion of the book you have there. I'm next to the kitchen right now and the book is at home. Mine is totally black and white and features single chapters by famous players with the odd B&W drawing. I remember seeing versions of it when younger so it may well be a variation - mine is printed 1962.

Perhaps I'll photbucket them to save your trouble Willow - you can get them off there can't you if you've not got them in your book ?

I'll put up a few print details so you can compare anyway.
cheers, hope we put in tonioght - maght ge' doon tha poob for looksee...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Up to you Goz, I'm happy to resample them and put them on a page at Jubilee Av - assuming they meet our high standards. ;-)

I'm quietly confident about tonight. Very quietly confident...