What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old teams

Parra_Eels

Bench
do they have the logos for the old teams to use in create a team coz locksley could use the old bears one. also can you make all the old jerseys and sponsors in the ps2 version or is it a pc thing?

TripleM

Juniors
You can only edit the logos and jerseys and stuff in the PC version. I'm not sure when Locksley had the bears logo, but when theVodkaCircle had it on all of his screenshots, he had created that one himself. They won't have them there for you.

Priddo

Juniors
CliffyGC SharkSlayer said:
theVodkaCircle said:
North Sydney is not included on any platform. .
Just the way it should be
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooorn

Manly forever Norths NEVER

norths are more popular extinct then manly are alive :lol:

HBG

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
what rights, the teams no longer exist

I thinkyou find that the NRL own the rights to Logo's, Uniforms etc for teams from 1997 onwards.

Souths went back totheir own strip, and emblem from 1908, thus enabling them to sell jerseys, during the 2 years out.

Anyway, the SL war is over lets move on.

t-ba

Post Whore
-Doesn't help them much :lol: . Maybe if every who cared enough about them donated a violin, the could pay off half their debts by performing on half a dozen sydney streets :lol:

I fully intend on slotting norths in as a 16th team. It's a shame that they folded, because I reckon Graham Murray had the personnel and the know how to put together a premiership winning team. Orford, Shrek, Stringer, Morrison, Dallas and a few others would be the foundation of a good team, and I'll smack them all together once I get the images and Graphics for it.

Latest posts