What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Old timer Alert*** The Sweet

Rexxy

Coach
Is anybody going to see The Sweet here in Sydney ?? they are doing the RSL/ LEAGUES club circuit

Are you ready Steve.....uh huh
Andy....................yeah
Mick....................nope. He's f**kin' dead

They were on the Footy Show last week, sounded ok. But I won't be going. I went to see Yes and that put me off going to see the old farts forever.

The Colonel

Immortal
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
They were on the Footy Show last week, sounded ok. But I won't be going. I went to see Yes and that put me off going to see the old farts forever.

Reunion tours whatever they like to call them just tarnish the good memories..... A shame really.

True Colonel. Yes were bloody awful. They had one major hit in Australia (Owner of the lonely heart) and didn't even play it. They are as pretentious a bunch of wankers as I've ever seen.

Jon whatsisface, the lead singer:

"I wrote this song in 1976 and it's about peace and love which we really just want to share with the world"....

WTF??

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Saw The Sweet in 1974 when they were still performing in stadiums and not RSL clubs. My first concert as a 12 year old.

Latest posts