What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On Foxsports now

bmwpower

Juniors
leuluai clearly knocks it on and it doesnt even get a mention. f**ken fox commentators so biased

DRAGONSFAN101

Juniors
I love how they bag us for the entire 80min then when the siren sounds they are like "They deserve it blah blah blah best team for last 2 years"

bmwpower

Juniors
daley bagging us for taking the penalty shot at goal. whilst sterling on 9 says its the right choice

bmwpower

Juniors
when creagh had the ball knocked out, daley stated it but with so little emotion. when its the other way around, he blows up about it. f**ken f**kwit

bmwpower

Juniors
1st half cooper, creagh and scott have been below average.

hornby and J smith where best in 1st half

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great try to Nightingale.

Excellent ball from Boyd.

Despite the first half, the signs were there.

Easts tried hard in the first half but they were always going to face the second half onslaught. No avoiding it.

bmwpower

Juniors
Great try to Nightingale.

Excellent ball from Boyd.

Despite the first half, the signs were there.

Easts tried hard in the first half but they were always going to face the second half onslaught. No avoiding it.

our defence was good all game. easts had nothing on us. carney pearce and anasta where shut down

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. How good are those 'Saint George' chants? Originating from the Dragon Army and spreading. This is the first time I've had a good look of the game on TV. The chants certainly got noticed, and we played our part.

bmwpower

Juniors
lol. How good are those 'Saint George' chants? Originating from the Dragon Army and spreading. This is the first time I've had a good look of the game on TV. The chants certainly got noticed, and we played our part.

saaaaiintttt geeeooorrggeeeeeeee

i was in 604 and it was continued from there. was awesome

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Easts were shot to bits with 20 min to go. Nightingale's second and Soward's conversion just killed them. No surprise that we rolled over them after that.

lol @ the commentary trying to will Young's try as a no try. Pathetic. No wonder some oppo supporters bought that rubbish.