What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

on the clock

ok so say we get this sponsor. will they be on the front in round 1? and if so..weill they be on the members jersey.

im guessing theyll have it finalised by the 30th as thats the ISC cut off.

hmm

as far as the public. the majority of the fans, other sponsors who may wanna join f a major partner gets involved...were heading in with as yet no major partner.

hurry up i say.

42487709_1f972cbd3d.jpg

unless theyve got nothing.
???

lolesi

First Grade
8 months before a charge was laid?

If that is the case its obvious that the Police involved did not want to progress with the matter.. I'd suggest the media witch hunt and the powers that be lead to that decision being made.

ratsack2

Juniors
A friend of mine up here in qld has a seafood company I will approach him tomorrow. but unlikely he is a cowboys supporter

samshark

Juniors
8 months before a charge was laid?

If that is the case its obvious that the Police involved did not want to progress with the matter.. I'd suggest the media witch hunt and the powers that be lead to that decision being made.

He was charged with this on the same day as the Milligan glassing one. Was nothing to do with the media, they didnt know at that stage. It was done to show a history of incidents/assaults involving women to help the Milligan case.

Ausguy

Coach
A friend of mine up here in qld has a seafood company I will approach him tomorrow. but unlikely he is a cowboys supporter

lol
seafood... thats wat we are, bait right now

are we the only club without a sponsor???

and if one is in the sights well then when is it going to be announced??

Southern Shark

Juniors
The Roosters were without a major sponsor until yesterday Friday the 5/2/2010. It has been reported in the Daily Telegraph that Steggles have signed a $4 million three year sponsorship agreement to confirm the Roosters status as dead chooks.

The Roosters were without a major sponsor until yesterday Friday the 5/2/2010. It has been reported in the Daily Telegraph that Steggles have signed a $4 million three year sponsorship agreement to confirm the Roosters status as dead chooks.

Ahhhh... the headless chooks.......

Latest posts