What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the March

woodgers

Bench
C'mon fans. It is our biggest test of the year thus far this weekend. Not many teams beat the Roosters, even less travel to them and win. I think after last year, we owe them big time.

Everyone that can make it to support the Raiders the better. I want to see everyone that can get there to put on a big show of support. We all need to get together and lift our lads.

If anyone has any mates that may be able to come along, get them to come too. Slap a Raiders jumper or green of some sort and lets try to fill as much of a bay as possible. The Raiders Army boys have a minibus to the game on Sunday. We all said we were going to give our all at this game so lets stop the talk and start the singing!!!!

"COME ON YOU RAIDERS"

Raider Ultra

Bench
Oh Ricky Stuart are you listening,
To this song we are singing,
We're walking along,
Singin a song,
Sh*tting on the Roosters as we go (tune is walking in winter wonderland)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Mate, you guys are one dedicated bunch. Deadset if the SGB can organise the mini bus for a game with like a group of us, i'll drive the thing down to Canberra. I'm sure not many people will mind a lil cost for a drive down to cover the cost of the bus etc. Let's come out in force people, flood the ground in a sea of green!!

BAY72

Juniors
Well you have me, Green force, Matt and Aaron all coming. So we'll see you when you get here. Don't waste your voices on the way up. :) 3 hours of singing before the game, what a bus trip that'll be. wish I could be on it :clap:

greeneyed

First Grade
OK, I am convinced I should drive down now... last time I drove to Sydney to SFS was for the 7s.... Time before that was the semi against the Warriors... time before that was the game last year against the Roosters....better be a better result.... :lol:

BAY72

Juniors
to the tune off (Dad's Army)
Who do you think you are kidding mister Fittler?
If you think we're on the run.
We are the greens who will stop your little game,
We are the green who will make you think again!
So who do you think you are kidding mister Fittler?
If you think Rai-ders are done!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rain is forecast for Sunday. I know we're still ages away so it'll probably change and half the time they're wrong anyway....... but it'd truly suck if it was raining on Sunday.

I'll see if I have the guts to come over and say hello to the SGB on Sunday. :)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Approach me. I'm the friendliest of them all 8) Look for the dude with the horn. Can't miss me..if you can hear clearly. :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
Mate, you guys are one dedicated bunch. Deadset if the SGB can organise the mini bus for a game with like a group of us, i'll drive the thing down to Canberra. I'm sure not many people will mind a lil cost for a drive down to cover the cost of the bus etc. Let's come out in force people, flood the ground in a sea of green!!

That's a great idea but mate I don't trust your driving.

;-)

Just kiddin'

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
:lol: If you offer, I won't complain. The Drive is a killer the more times you do it..the more boring the drive is. Lake George goes on FOREVER!! :lol:

Raiders 2004 said:
Approach me. I'm the friendliest of them all 8) Look for the dude with the horn. Can't miss me..if you can hear clearly. :lol:

Pardon? :lol:

Hm, that joke doesn't really work on the internet..........

Panjabi

Juniors
In relation to Sunday's game..
Is the SGB still sitting behind the goalposts?
And where is the Raider Army sitting?

In a perfect world it would be good if both supporter groups and individual supporters could sit together...

Woah Finchy Woah Finchy
He went to Syd City
And he won f**k all

Raider Ultra

Bench
box-wine.jpg
:shock:

BAY72

Juniors
In relation to Sunday's game..
Is the SGB still sitting behind the goalposts?
And where is the Raider Army sitting?
Not sure yet.
I think we should all sit together but we are not keen to sit behind the goal posts where the view is crap. It is good to be able to talk to the players while they score or standing in the tyr zone, but if that is the only reason then I'm not convinced Cause if I'm going to turn up and spend the money, I at least want to see the game. As is it is highly unlikely that it will be a sell out, then I don't see why people dont sit closer to half way (eg. 20m line).

Raider Ultra

Bench
Yeah exactly, if we get a spot up the back of whiever block it is on the 20m line, then security will have no grounds to move us for obstructing view. It's not as if there are any big flags anymore for various reasons, so there isn't really any reason. It'd be a shame if both groups sat separately when he should all be uniting against the common enemy, Gould! The 20m line, you know it makes sense :p