What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One more NRLCEO comp

legend

Coach
I have to say, the speed of the NRLCEO site is a disgrace. It is so slow. To move a player up the pre-selection rankings takes an average of eight seconds per move. Might not sound like much but when you factor in 20 moves up the ladder, it will take you the better part of three minutes.

To move between pages and actually put a player in the pre-selection queue takes just as long, if not longer.

The concept of the site is great but the execution if very poor.

abpanther

Staff member
I'm just trying to get Big Mick in and the draft will commence. He can't access the site from work.

Please check the scoring rules so you are familiar with them.

abpanther

Staff member
Seems the site is struggling, probably not the best time with people going on to add players as team lists are coming out

abpanther

Staff member
On the edit list is only gives options to start a draft at o'clocks, but you can select and edit the time.

Maybe it will only actually start at 00 o'clock, might have to set it to 4pm

legend

Coach
I'll be on the Ipad by then but I'll be good to go. Pre-selection list is up and running as well.

abpanther

Staff member
I dunno guys, I set the time to 4pm, nothing happening.

I've emailed them to find out what the f**k

abpanther

Staff member
Round 1
Turn 1: Sydney Panthers (Big Mick) - Corey Parker
Turn 2: Nath's Eels (Natheel)- Robbie Farah
Turn 3: Men Of Steel - Waiting
Turn 4: Krypton - Waiting
Turn 5: Bulls (Tom) - Waiting
Turn 6: Rabbitohs FC (thehattrickrabbit) - Waiting
Turn 7: Tebow's Rug Munchers (legend)- Waiting
Turn 8: Peanuts for Sale (abpanther) - Waiting