What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One positive out of tonight

Booyah

Bench
If there was one positive for you scum to take out of tonight, it was the performance of the Jersey Flegg team. There looked to be some very very good players running around there and they managed to just hold off the Bunnies until the very end.

If one was an optimist I guess one might say the future looks bright.

Benny

First Grade
Daziel Don was on fire in PL - looks a good player and a much better option than Gorrell or Holdsworth in the halves

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Benny said:
Daziel Don was on fire in PL - looks a good player and a much better option than Gorrell or Holdsworth in the halves

Benny he would have to be extremely good to be a better option than Holdsworth.

he may be better on his feet, but I doubt he will be as good in service and brains.

Jamesy

Juniors
A player to watch out for is Brian West. I played with him last season, and he played in Flegg, had a bit of a quiet one but then was called up to PL for a run aswell. He's a big hitter and also isn't worried about carting the ball up. :clap: :clap: Westie.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm not overly concerned with the loss. Souths deserved to win this match. They really wanted it, we didn't. Wew have many player out, Cooper was taken off in the first minute & Head come off as well leaving Hornby as our chief play-maker. Just about everything Souths did turned good, & Joe Williams future is looking brighter. I really think Souths will get off the bottom this year with the side they have, let's hope they can come out as passionate as they did last night.

& put it this way;
Sharks Premier League team beat a full strength Eels team
Raiders I heard beat the premiership favourites 30-4
& last time we lost Charity Shield we made the GF :-k

gullsfan

Juniors
Dalziel-Don is a confidence player, and at the same time a young bloke a long way from home. If he can get his head 'round life as a full time footballer, he'll serve you guys well.

& last time we lost Charity Shield we made the GF
yes you did
and souths were in the hunt for the finals untill trickey trindall was banned for 7 weeks for a high tackle. souths were then thrown out of the competitionat the end of the season
bet they dont wish for a repeat

Chanandalar

Juniors
The hooker for saints in premier league seemed to go allright, interesting to see if we release him now or when he gets better and better as time goes on.

Hollywood

Juniors
Can't take much out of the game on Sat night, except that the Dragons have to put in some hard work over the next month or so, and Souths will be a much improved team this year.

Not greatly concerned by the loss or result in the end, of major concern however is the injury to Matt Head.....he's starting to blend in well with the Dragons first grade culture #-o

thommo4pm

Coach
Chanandalar said:
The hooker for saints in premier league seemed to go allright, interesting to see if we release him now or when he gets better and better as time goes on.

He was the halfback for the Steelers Jersey Flegg last year, his name is Jamie Keith.
The officials at Saints have big wraps on him, so lets hope he keeps progressing.

Latest posts