What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Tribe?

Although i did get this email,

The Tribal Drum
Editor's intro
Welcome back to The Tribal Drum - where you get all the behind the scenes info on the Vodafone Warriors.

Remember this is your tribe so let us know what stories would you like and what else you want One tribe to include. Email us at onetribe@vodafone.com.

The next Tribal Gathering will take place in June so keep checking the website where we will post more details as soon as we have them.

We've been stoked with all the party pics of members getting when the boys are across the ditch. Keep checking the website for our weekly competitions

Go hard Vodafone One Tribe!

If you haven't already got your tickets for the Vodafone Warriors against the Bulldogs and Tigers get down and support your team!

Vodafone Warriors are offering two great options to get to the Vodafone Warriors V Bulldogs on Sunday 30th April at 2pm and the Vodafone Warriors V Tigers on Saturday 20th May 7.30pm:

Grab a Family ticket just $35 for 2 adults and 3 kids - your seats will be in the south stand, or,
Tuck in for just $37.95 for a covered seat in the East Stand with a free drink and free Four'N Twenty Pie voucher.
Tickets are available from the following (normal booking fees apply):

Vodafone Warriors Office on 0800 839 839
Ticketek 09 307 5000
Mad Butcher Stores

Wiki hits 250
Ruben Wiki, one of NZ's rugby league legends, chalked up his 250th NRL game against Canberra last weekend. More...

Vodafone Warriors go back to school
Winning their games is obviously top priority but the Vodafone Warriors have also been making their presence felt off the field by paying personal visits to NZ rugby league clubs and schools. More...

Open to question
Each month we grab a player and ask them all the important questions…this month Wairangi Koopu has stopped by for a chat. More...

Get the Warriors on your mobile
Keep up with the play on the Vodafone Warriors no matter where you are with SKY Sport Mobile. More...

Win big with Vodafone One Tribe
Vodafone One Tribe members are really getting into all the hot competitions and scoring cool prizes! We will be adding new competitions all season long and this month you could win the exclusive opportunity to help out at a Vodafone Warriors training session. More...

Tribe snaps
We're snap happy at Vodafone One Tribe events - Check out some cool pics from our Tribal Gatherings and Vodafone One Tribe Zone held at the Ericsson Stadium home games. More...

Build the tribe

Now is the time to get your tribe of mates into Vodafone One Tribe so they can help us cheer the boys on in a bigger, louder way than before.

Send them an email and give 'em a revv up!

One of the benefits of membership is being kept up to date about Vodafone One Tribe events, offers and competitions. However, if you don’t want to receive emails from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking here

Do you have questions about One Tribe?

Anyone else get 1

JoeD

First Grade
The email i got after i queried them,

As explained on our website, if you were successful at registering for a jacket they are due out by the end of April.

Kind regards

Lauren

Vodafone One Tribe

Skinner

Coach
Yep - I thought they said they would post them at the end of April.

Not sure why the long delay as the quota was filled within three days.

Maybe supply probs...

Cheers

MKEB...

Staff member
None here either...wouldnt you order the quota before advertising the promotion?

JoeD

First Grade
You would think someone would have them by now because the end of April is fast approaching.

EJS

Juniors
Well I got mine last weekend, its very......red

No Warriors logo that I can see,

but it appears well made and will be good as a windbreaker and for light rain showers

i'm not one for wearing corporate logos, but the corporate nature of it is reasonably subdued.

cheers

ozbash

Referee
yep ours arrived today.
Be good as a windbreaker. Quite impressed..

cheers,
Ali

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Got mine today as well (what a day to get it, on your 18th!), slightly dissappointed at the lack of a Warriors logo on it but rather impressed at how little Vodafone have tried to advertise themselves.

boldy

Juniors
yeah got mine yesterday too, far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth etc etc but a bit disappointed about the lack of a warriors logo. :?

ozbash

Referee
boldy said:
yeah got mine yesterday too, far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth etc etc but a bit disappointed about the lack of a warriors logo. :?

fair enough, i think they should have made it more clear that its a vodaphone jacket not a warriors.

dazza

Staff member
yep got ours yesterday. the missus is gonna swim in hers :lol:

it`s friggen huge. i guess she can put heaps of clothes underneath to keep warm.

cheers dazza

Skinner

Coach
Yes - they are fairly large sizes really. I am now completely miffed. My wife
entered the day after me....she got hers yesterday...mine is no where to
be seen.

As far as the logo goes (a bit of a mouth full), I actually took some pains
to find out if it was a Vodafone jacket before I entered. Didn't really want
to take a Warriors jacket off a Warriors fan.

Cheers