What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
images

Watcha gonna do brother?!? Watcha gonna do when the Patriarchy comes for you?!?!!?

*Sips @Gronk tears of fear*

Hulk-Hogan-bats-for-Trump-as-US-President-rips-off-his-shirt-at-Republican-Convention-WATCH.gif

:eek:

Cheers!

stone-cold-donald-trump.gif

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Um , timeline. Please check it. You'll note that the post that mentions poor people and states, comes well after both my post that mentions exploitation and your assumption that post referred only to the GOP.

Now unless you see the future, it is simply not possible for you to make that assumption based upon a post I am yet to post. Therefore the above reasoning is dogshit.
I knew what you meant before you confirmed it. Your position is pretty clear.
It's not meant to be absolute, if you want to focus upon the absolute those words do indeed express, and ignore the idea, be my guest. If you want to discuss the idea, try not to be a dick about it.
Forgive me for thinking you would say what you meant.
Yeah, demographics can shift, do you see the Dems spending a lot of resources reaching out to these folk in this electoral cycle?
No they've abandoned them. This is my whole point. Their justification is that they are bad people. And this isn't about the resources of politicking, it's about directing the resources of the state when in office.
Huh? what even is this. Of course they don't, they gain advantage from it, why would they complain?
They gain advantage from it because that is the purpose of the electoral college. So everyone is represented, not just the people in the most populous areas.
Well not really, resources are limited, so they'll use them where it best advantages them, why would they waste resources in places they know they won't win?
Because taxes aren't their resources. They are there to benefit Americans who need it most. That means poor people of every race or skin colour. Social class is literally the most accurate way to measure privilege. Democrat race baiting is intended to divide the working class.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What’s a Trump/Dutton win paying I wonder?
I like Dutton but Trump won't be good for the rest of the world (good for America though). However it will be sweet to see the reactions of people who spent the past eight years demonising deplorable Trump voters.

Avenger

Immortal
I like Dutton but Trump won't be good for the rest of the world (good for America though). However it will be sweet to see the reactions of people who spent the past eight years demonising deplorable Trump voters.
Trump will be good for crypto. I'm going to be richer.