What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One we missed out on

dazeely

First Grade
Newcastle have signed five-eighth Kurt Gidley for another three seasons, keeping the 24-year-old at the NRL club until the end of 2009.

A local junior, Gidley was a priority signing for incoming coach Brian Smith with several rival clubs interested in luring the NSW Country Origin player away from the Knights. With young halfback Jarrod Mullen also re-signed earlier this year the Knights have secured their halves future beyond champion Andrew Johns.

Thank god for that..................... :)

The Colonel

Immortal
I've been in a state of depression since I heard the announcement. I'm absolutely shattered he won't be coming. It has really upset me to the point of not even wanting to attend a game for the rest of the season. :sarcasm:

Suitman

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
I've been in a state of depression since I heard the announcement. I'm absolutely shattered he won't be coming. It has really upset me to the point of not even wanting to attend a game for the rest of the season. :sarcasm:

:lol:

You won't be being so facetious when we sign George Crapmont!! :lol:

Suity

forward pass

Coach
Hey Suity don't be too hasty on Carmont.

I used to think the same thing but he has improved out of sight. He is killing it !

The Colonel

Immortal
Suitman said:
:lol:

You won't be being so facetious when we sign George Crapmont!! :lol:

Suity

I was just talking to Mario about him. To be perfectly honest, and I'll admit have been harsh on the bloke in the past, he has played quite well so far this season. I haven't even seen too many of the Knights supporters bagging him like they were last year.

Kurt has copped the most of it. ;-)

James_Hardie said:
Here is one for you. Would you prefer Carmont or.....

New QLD Centre Adam Mogg!

I thought that was a pretty sick joke...until I went over to Foxsports and verified it being reality.

I feel like being really sick...for a really long time.

scottyeel

Bench
Another 1 off the market.
Frank Pritchard re-signed with Penrith.
Ch.9 also said Matt Gidley re-signed with Newcastle but I'd day they meant Kurt.

Stagger eel

Staff member
scottyeel said:
Another 1 off the market.
Frank Pritchard re-signed with Penrith.
Ch.9 also said Matt Gidley re-signed with Newcastle but I'd day they meant Kurt.

I'd say you meant to say say instead of Day...:D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Gidley... ohh dear. A good country boy that newcastle can have him