What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only 5 Brittish players in Wildcats 17

deluded pom?

Coach
Oh good , it looks like Saints and the Pie Eaters will become one and maybe throw the Leythers into the pot as well . Actually Korkidas has gone well while he's been over here . Don't knock Aussies who you consider to be hacks over there . Remember a certain hack from Crobulla ? One called Gavin Miller . He went on to become the first Aussie to be awarded the Man of Steel and then went back to Australia to play in a WC final for them . He must have learnt an awful lot while he was over here
:)

bartman

Immortal
Well, after all that looks like Wakey have put some form on the board, giving Harlequins a beating down at Twickenham... I can't tip to save myself anymore :lol:

coldhardbitch

Juniors
As I have said before wakefield produce plenty of young talent but (at this moment in time) are not able to keep them very long..

And you might be able to retain the talent, if you didnt spend all your money on crap aussie imports.

The Clan

Juniors
coldhardbitch said:
And you might be able to retain the talent, if you didnt spend all your money on crap aussie imports.

Bit of a catch 22 though isn't it?

Whenever Trinity produce a player of good standing the clubs with big wads of money come round, that coupled with whispering agents often gives a club like Wakefield no chance of retaining their home grown tallent.

If you don't understand that then you know nothing about the game.

The lack of depth of tallent then leaves no other option but to bring in an import.

I would'nt call Solomona crap either.

Evil Homer

Staff member
The Clan said:
Bit of a catch 22 though isn't it?

Whenever Trinity produce a player of good standing the clubs with big wads of money come round, that coupled with whispering agents often gives a club like Wakefield no chance of retaining their home grown tallent.

If you don't understand that then you know nothing about the game.
So why can every other club in the league manage it?