What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

onya Buddha

magpiemax

Juniors
(I found this on the Manly forum written by a Salford Fan.)

Just thought I would come on here and say THANK-YOU for letting us have Kev. Since moving into stand-off he has been fantastic and was MOTM vs our win over St Helens on Sunday. His defence was suspect at first, but at 6 he doesnt need to do much and his attack is brilliant.

I cant believe you are considering signing Aaron Moule when Buddha is playing as he is. The Salford fans love him and he has become a favourite on the terraces, his face when 2,000 Salford fans were chanting 'Buddha! Buddha! Buddha!' said it all..he loves us to.

I hope we keep hold of him and he doesnt return to the NRL, which going off his current form he may well do.
ONYA BUDDHA. 8)

Gobbso

Juniors
:clap: :clap: :clap: Suffer in ya' jocks Silvertails! :lol: You shaft a Wests boy, prepare to be shafted back :evil: Wooden Spoon its on its way to Brookie 8)

magpiemax

Juniors
Gobbso said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Suffer in ya' jocks Silvertails! :lol: You shaft a Wests boy, prepare to be shafted back :evil: Wooden Spoon its on its way to Brookie 8)
Be nice they beat Newcastle for us today. :D

magpiemax

Juniors
Gobbso said:
Manly and the word Nice don't go together Maxi, you know that! :lol:
C'mon mate,we have shared lot's of great player's together Boyd,Dorahy,Brown and not to mention Yappy's favourite Ribot. :lol: :lol:

smoke more pot

Juniors
OH MY GOD ...
i was in salford visiting the uni for some work with another aussie mate of mine and thought we'd go out and see that game .. budha was out of it! i'd never seen him play like that ever! .. he exposed st helens lack there of mobility, and was just running at the big blokes and slicing them up .. and yeah .. after a couple of pints, the 2000 strong budha chant was defening .. i felt like i was in campbelltown again ...

Latest posts