What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ooh Aah, Glenn McGrath

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't worry about. Stude chose to delete his own posts. Not my place to tell you the content.

Whats wrong with Glenn McGrath's batting?
He'd be promoted to #6 in the English team!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No he hasn't been banned.
I'm surprised to see it but he has obviously decided that this isn't the place for him.
You'll have to ask him the reasons why because I don't know.
The argument was more than heated and getting personal and he was told to tone it down. The evidence of this is in this thread.
Studebaker's departure was his own choice.

TheSaint

Juniors
I've deleted my own posts as well. I stand by what I said, but there is no use in leaving half an argument to be viewed when the other contributer has removed his side of the argument.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thus far, no has been banned from this forum. I hope it never happens but there's no way of telling this.
Studebaker was not about to be banned and he is welcomed back anytime.
At worse, he may have had a post deleted if it stepped over the mark but even this didn't happen.

The original post was put up last month and recieved zero replies. It receives one or two replies today and then it goes way off beam!
These things happen from time to time and that's OK but I think it's important that we don't have excessive flaming in the forum. By that I mean, members being concerned about unprovoked attacks.
It creates an atmosphere where we have to 2nd guess our own posts all the time for fear of copping some personal abuse from someone lurking by the side.

I still think the unaustraliandebate that was developing had some merit.
This in itself did not provoke anybody. Maybe we can talk about it again another time.

TheSaint

Juniors
This is why I should steer well away from Cricket posts. There was one on WORL questioning the stupidity of the game which was getting the odd reply months after the last post on the issue.

Having watched both of them bowl,admiring their attributes and skills,if I was forced to make a comparison,no contest.
D.K. Lillee by the length of the strait.That's a bowling (cricket) perspective.

BlueAnGold

Juniors
yep, mcgraths good but i also think he's a wanker,spits the dummy and sulkswhen things don't go his way or some batsman takes to him

i'm with you ted, no comparison to lillee, he was also one mean bastard on the fieldbutif a batsman ever took to him he just got more determined and worked harder and smarter,never saw him sulking off to fine leg. also think he bowled against better batsmen

It's ashame that Studebaker decided to leave this Forum, as the variety of his posts were a good read on the majority of ocassions. But I guess it was his decision at the end of the day.
Nevertheless ... I stand strongly by my comments on post number 17 in this thread.
Cheers / Aaron C.

Garbage

Juniors
i blinked and missed all the action! why do you bother deleting your own messages - weak as piss, everyone says the 'wrong' thing at times don't be ashamed of it.
anyway, back to one of the earlier postings and what it means to be australian or un-australian, well this is what i think - to lose is very un-australian and to sledge is very australian. currently patty rafter is questioning whether he is australian or an imposter.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep... the old thread revival continues... not a bad soapie this one...

Latest posts