What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open letter from Gould to Ricky

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I think that's a bit low. Ando had heart problems for years before he went to the Roosters - in fact I think he had a big heart attack coaching the Kangaroos just prior to joining the Sharks. For Gus to try to pin Ando's health problems on Sticky is cheap, nasty and entirely typical of him.
excellent point dean.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You're all too polite.

Let's face it, Gould is a fetid dollop of faeces staining the rugby league world's undies.

Alex Krycek

Juniors
Stuart Raper must be scratching his head at why he was removed to make way for you, given your current position on the premiership ladder. Do you ever spare a thought for him?

Thanks Gus, I stopped reading here and will never read anything you have to say ever again, ever.

Funny how Goose Gould points out Parramatta's and Cronulla's predicament but hasn't battered an eye lid in regards to Fittlers coaching career.

The Golden Boy purchased a whole heap of internationals players last year and flopped out of the Semi's in a whimper and they scored most of their of tries from cross field kicks.

This year they have copped some absolute hidings and the players on the field really do look like they have NFI.

But not a word from Bee Sting head.

spider

Coach
no points in the last 120 minutes of footy for gus's golden boy

if ricky wants to shut the wanker up then make it 200 minutes of footy

no points in the last 120 minutes of footy for gus's golden boy

if ricky wants to shut the wanker up then make it 200 minutes of footy

Well said. Sticky should make copies of this and give it to each and every one of the players. Should fire the players up.

Having said that, old Bee-sting Head was rather complimentary to the boys on Friday night, talking us up and saying how lousy the Bunnies' defence was (when I was thinking that ours was worse).

He wasn't talking us up, he was damning with praise, if souffs defence is that bad how much worse is the Sharks attack.

Latest posts