What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open letter to Quade Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I'm sorry I just don't know how to transfer the report over to the forum, but has anyone else read the Open Letter to Quade Cooper which I found on the Yahoo7 Sports.
This is one part of the letter that made my bloody boil

quote "You don't want to risk a move to Parramatta.
Have you seen what they do with young talent?
Krisnan Inu and Feleti Mateo are fleeing to New Zealand to revive their careers and young Daniel Mortimer is being paid $350,000 to play park footy.
Come over and join Dessie and I in God's Country and I guarantee you will be a dual international by the time we finish with you."

I doubt if Quade know's who Peter Peters is....PP is a fxxxxx dickhead. What does he mean "Have you seen what they do with young talent...yes he breed them and the Sea bags take them because they can't produce any talent themselves. I'm ready to throw a brick at the next Manly supporter or player I see BECAUSE I HATE THEM AND NOT WONDER THEY ARE THE MOST HATED CLUB IN THE LEAGUE. It's a shame we are not playing them this weekend, then we can show him what we do with our young talent. Just wish I could post article, maybe someone who knows more about computers can have a look and post it for everyone to see.

Parra

Referee
Peter Peters Former Manly player and two time premiership winner.
An open letter to Quade Cooper

August 19, 2010
peterpeters115115.jpg

Dear Quade,
I read with interest that you've had enough of that boring 15-man game where the referee blows the pea out of the whistle and the rest of you wait around for the next penalty shot at goal or scrum re-set.
I don't blame you for wanting out. I'm just wondering why it took so long.
To me you look like a rugby league player trapped inside a union player's body.
Why would you stay in rugby?
It is so boring for a player with so much talent.
You're a good player. I've always liked watching you play and long thought you'd be a natural for rugby league.
I see as you very similar to dual international Michael O'Connor, who immediately took to league after escaping rugby in the 1980s
Like 'Snoz', you can step, you can use the ball, you can kick you've got all the skills but you play with the shackles on.
You should come across to a game where you're actually allowed to run with the ball and showcase your myriad talents.
And there's a fair chance you'll be on a winning side a lot more often than you are now with the Mogadon Wallabies
How that Kiwi-born coach of yours still has a job is beyond me but rugby people have long gone around with their heads firmly stuck in the sand.
But it sounds like you've got yours firmly switched on if you're seriously contemplating a switch to the greatest game of all.
Although I do suspect the publicity surrounding your proposed change of code is being driven by a savvy manager looking to force John O'Neill to shell out a little extra at contract time.
By all means stay with the rah rahs and play in that gala day they've got planned in New Zealand next year.
By 2012 you'll still only be 23 and in prime condition for a move to league.
Just do me one favour when you finally decide you've had enough of the leather patch brigade .
Give me a call. We'd love to have a chat about you joining the Sea Eagles.
You don't want to risk a move to Parramatta.
Have you seen what they do with young talent?
Krisnan Inu and Feleti Mateo are fleeing to New Zealand to revive their careers and young Daniel Mortimer is being paid $350,000 to play park footy.
Come over and join Dessie and I in God's Country and I guarantee you will be a dual international by the time we finish with you.
In the meantime, good luck staying awake for the rest of your rugby career.
I'd love to watch you over in South Africa but I really need to get stuck into removing the mould on the bathroom tiles.
Speak soon your friend in rugby league, Zorba.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/nrl/blogs/post/-/peterpeters/251/1

Parra

Referee
"I'd love to watch you over in South Africa but I really need to get stuck into removing the mould on the bathroom tiles."

Another prick who should hand in his Australian citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.