What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Training Session at Mounties on 20th... Part 1

planeteels

Juniors
Ladies and Gents

For those that are planning to attend, aren't sure if they will or won't attend or NOT planning to attend the Open Training Session...

YOU MIGHT WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN ATTENDANCE!!!

I received a call from Hayden Knowles (Eels Conditioner/Fitness etc etc) and he has asked me to let everyone know that this Training Session will be partly interactive with the Supporters!!! AND YOU CAN WIN SOME GREAT PRIZES ON THE DAY!!!! Including Asics gear and much much more!!!!

The Volvo Challenge where the Players race against each other pushing the cars (as per Merrylands in 2003), but this time, you will see one group in particular racing as a Team... That group... well, I'll tell you more tomorrow.. !!

He is going to send me an email with the full details tomorrow... and I will post it on planeteels , here and various other locations...

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
can i win a player??? :shock: :D

you little "slave driver" :twisted:

I could just see little Jess lie down on a bed of roses being fed fresh grapes from the hand of 1 Luke Burt while a Michael Witt fans her with a peacock feather.

You really want that don't you ;-) ..........................and some.

PB

Bench
The Volvo Challenge where the Players race against each other pushing the cars (as per Merrylands in 2003), but this time, you will see one group in particular racing as a Team... That group... well, I'll tell you more tomorrow.. !!

One of the teams is going to be the 7's squad is it not?

planeteels

Juniors
i have been advised that the team is in fact the sevens side... and apparently they will be wearing the 2004 Sevens Jerseys... so you will get to see the design for that on the day also!!

I will add the details when i get home from work....

The Godfather

Juniors
planeteels said:
i have been advised that the team is in fact the sevens side... and apparently they will be wearing the 2004 Sevens Jerseys... so you will get to see the design for that on the day also!!

Huh ???

Peter Wynns Rip-off has been flogging the 2004 7's for a couple of months now.

It's exactly the same design as 2003.
Oops, sorry....there is a different eels logo !!!

Good enough reason for everyone to spend another $180

planeteels

Juniors
The Godfather said:
planeteels said:

Huh ???

Peter Wynns Rip-off has been flogging the 2004 7's for a couple of months now.

It's exactly the same design as 2003.
Oops, sorry....there is a different eels logo !!!

Good enough reason for everyone to spend another $180

lol how funny is that..

I was just passing info on from Hayden... he probably doesn't know it is on sale.. ( i didn't-then again, I haven't been to Peter Wally Ripoff's shop for a month or so..)

PB

Bench
Wally isnt that big of a rip off.

I got my 2004 jersey and the missus ladies jersey for a total of $180. :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
eelavation said:
JessEel said:
can i win a player??? :shock: :D

you little "slave driver" :twisted:

I could just see little Jess lie down on a bed of roses being fed fresh grapes from the hand of 1 Luke Burt while a Michael Witt fans her with a peacock feather.

You really want that don't you ;-) ..........................and some.

mmmmmmmmmmmm :D :lol:

JessEel

Twizzle said:
wittyz chick said:
i think Jess would've prefered her own Daniel Irvine

How many are there ?

more than one??
MMMMMMMMMMMM :D :lol: is one in sydney?? hahaha... i think you people all know me too well....

bartman

Immortal
Twizzle said:
wittyz chick said:

How many are there ?

I heard they'd started cloning him... thousands of him, just like Agent Smith in The Matrix :lol:

Although Agent Bubsy just doesn't have the same ring to it :-k

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Which one is the real Daniel Irvine ?

Was that Bubsy I saw in Footloose ?

The Godfather

Juniors
Perhaps Kevin Bacon has been playing for us the last couple of seasons !!! :shock:

Then again, it wouldn't be too hard for Daniel to act better than Kevin. :twisted:

JessEel

bartman said:
Twizzle said:
wittyz chick said:

How many are there ?

I heard they'd started cloning him... thousands of him, just like Agent Smith in The Matrix :lol:

Although Agent Bubsy just doesn't have the same ring to it :-k

ya promise??? :shock:

hahahahahahahahaha.... this is all funny, trust me to turn an innocent thread into another Bubsy conversation!! :lol:

bartman

Immortal
The Godfather said:
Bartman...promise not to tell anyone, but :

Daniel Irvine was part of the Kevin Bacon cloning project

Ok. The secret is safe with me....

You were using the "invisible ink" typing interface, so the thousands (and thousands!) of other forum users can't find out.... Weren't you?? :shock:

bartman

Immortal
Looking forward to a "Part 2" thread, reports from anyone that was at the training seesion this morning?

I think Rylsey mentioned elsewhere that Vella won the strongest man comp...