What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oporto Bays To Feature At Open House Saturday

carcharias

Immortal
The trucks are a great idea I reckon....but it is harder to pick than a broken nose if people will show up to use them and mawe it worth their while.
I have seen it when they had 2 of them out there in the pissing rain and nobody going near the one on family hill.

Then when they had 1 truck the line was ridiculous.

Andrew O'Keefe

Juniors
Oporto will pay half of how much?

What are the exact bays?

Good idea but not enough info.

I got one of the Harvey Norman ones last year, i think you will find that it will be a True Blue Membership in the Eastern Concourse (last year was in front of beer hill)
Cost was $125, $140 this year, so worked out cheaper than GA season seat

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hang on isnt the first 20 posts exempt from any punishment?

Not if you are Quigs

I am arbitrarily mandating my own rules here and Quigs is being performance managed.

reefy ain't here to control me and coolum is recovering from his off season brain surgery so the inmate is now in charge of the asylum.

amcoglory

Juniors
ever one can piz off caus iv been hanging out for the tight arse seats.

look for glory boy to be down to the bay by 12.00 purchased the best of the tight seats and into the club for a schooy by 12.10

and yes the oporto group bought out red rooter for a steal 2 years ago

azzah72

Bench
Oporto is taking over the harvey norman bays, same deal as last year regarding that, half price ticket in that area.

But the rest of the deal is essentially, you go and find a seat you like, if you like it and it's not taken, you can buy it and they will take the sticker off and make it yours.

Prices are varied depending on area.

I have heard they might barter a bit.

spider

Coach
Should be good numbers for the first home game

If the heavens give us a fair go and piss the rain off, coupled with a win at home first up, it will only lead to bigger numbers through the gate.

azzah72

Bench
According to people who were there from SF:

ET upper and PB looks to be sold. Same with the oporto seats.

They say that there was easily 300+ member in the first hour or so and plenty more after that.

What it sounds like is the ET upper, PB and the Oporto bays are all members sold.

The cage is likely sold for the CSSC so that's 4 major hotspots sold.

I don't know how accurate that is though.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sunshine next Sunday and a reasonable showing this week will result in 17k I reckon.

Also, don't underestimate the Knights attendance. They have heaps more members now & a good showing against the Dragons will see plenty travel down.

yadamisha

Juniors
According to people who were there from SF:

ET upper and PB looks to be sold. Same with the oporto seats.

They say that there was easily 300+ member in the first hour or so and plenty more after that.

What it sounds like is the ET upper, PB and the Oporto bays are all members sold.

The cage is likely sold for the CSSC so that's 4 major hotspots sold.

I don't know how accurate that is though.

I think about half of the PB is sold to members. The middle two bays of that stand are pretty much all members now with spillage out either side. Certainly a lot less seat tickets available for weekly sale this year than there has been previously. There is only a couple of rows at the front in lower ET available, the remainder of the whole ET stand is members, upper is sold out for the year.

ill say it again about the ground.

move all the season holders into the best seats (ie the grand stands). would make it harder to get grandstand tickets and they would fill up quicker and look btter on TV.

concourse should be part of GA. boot that fence around it so you dont need to pay those ushers that we dont need.

given that its all out in the rain n all.

Ausguy

Coach
not a bad idea... first in first served... that will fill it up.

in saying that if we start winning it would be chockers all the way around. i still say run the concourse all the way round