What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Optimism?

There seems to be a bit of optimism about the Warriors this year which is great - some okay crowds and some good wins. Has this translated into good press and publicity over the ditch?

Auckland4ever

Juniors
Theyre the only high profile league side we have(bar the Kiwis), and one of not too many fully pro sporting sides, so publicity isnt something they lack of too much of whether theyre going good or bad.

I think theyve generally always got their fair share of positive press on the whole over the clubs history. I know people will argue with this, but I dont reckon they get any more negative press than what theyve earned by and large.
Reading some of the utter sh*te written about players, clubs & league in general over in Aussie by some of the 'journalists' there, the Warriors have it pretty good by comparison.

AliN

Live Update Team
sometimes league articles, and positive ones, are even ahead of rugby news..
Not always, but it does happen.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
The Money Box Man said:
There seems to be a bit of optimism about the Warriors this year which is great - some okay crowds and some good wins. Has this translated into good press and publicity over the ditch?

Compared to previous occassions I supose this year's media convergenece hasn't been too bad. Again thou it does and probably will continue to pale in comparison to union, but hey if there are positve from the media it can only be good.